He May be Sleeping, but he's No Beauty

PLOT: What's better than hanging out with the best class ever, 1-A? Having a sleepover with them! One problem though: Kirishima snores. Loudly and ugly. No panda snore like you'd expect, this is a bear snore. It's impossible to sleep through. But someone sleeps peacefully. Clearly used to this. 

---------------------------------- START:

"Roshshsh," This is gonna kill me. "Roshshshsh." Scratch that, kill us all. Does Kirishima really snore that loud? I guess so. I'm surprised Bakugo isn't cussing him out by now. I sit up, looking around the dark room.

"Kaminari," Mina whispers, holding back a laugh.

"Hm?"

"Turn your flashlight on and look over here!" Mina says, a hand to her mouth. Sero, Mina, Jiro, and a few other classmates huddle around Kirishima's spot. Many others sit up as well, rubbing their sleepless eyes as they realize the others can't seem to fall asleep either.

I grab my phone, clicking the button with a flashlight symbol, which obviously turns it on. Crawling over, I let my gold eyes focus on the image in front of me. A lot of other students do the same.

"OH MY GOD!" Me and Mineta yell, both clearly agreeing this is crazy.

"Shh!" Sero hisses.

"Not like he's gonna wake up if Kirishima's this loud!"

Bakugo hogs all the blankets, sleeping soundly inside them. Very cutely, I may add. Kirishima clings to him like a koala, Scratch that, like a big spoon since that's what he clearly is. Does Bakugo not hear the loud snoring? Oh my God I think they're dating!

"I didn't realize they were together," Midoriya says as he scratches his chin.

Mina and Sero take pictures at every angle. I, of course, join in as I make sure to get closeups. Bakugo has the slightest amount of drool dripping out as he pulls the blankets close to him. His expression, calm and unnerved as he snuggles even closer to Kiri.

Click!

Mineta laughs, checking out the photo he just took.

"Dude! Put your phone on silent!" I hiss at him.

"Not like he'll hear over that snoring!" He laughs loudly.

Bakugo opens his eyes slowly, beginning to focus on our flashlights and staring eyes. His eyebrows furrow, squinting up at us as if he's still dreaming. Then, he looks over at Kirishima who holds him close as he basically yells.

A deep red begins to consume him as he throws out slurs. "The fuck are you guys doing? Go to fucking bed you fucking nerds! Are you bitches that fucking stupid? It's not that damn hard! The fuck are you doing here you fuckers? Go to fucking b-"

"Suki?" Kirshima says, sitting up as he rubs his eyes.

"Ej," Bakugo sighs, calming right down. Whatever he just spat out did not make any sense.

He yawns, looking up at us all. Then a little lower at Bakugo's clenched fists. He strokes Bakugo's hand, looking up into his eyes.

"Le- Let's go back to bed. In my room, where these extra's won't interrupt our sleep."

"Mhm," He says tiredly. His eyes droop almost completely closed as Bakugo grabs his hand, dragging Kiri to where I assume his room is.

"Bye Bakugo!" I cheer, waving.

Everyone else, however, looks at him with their mouths agape and eyes wide. I can't say I blame them, with how differently Bakugo reacted to Kirishima.

"And don't wake me up next time you idiots!" Bakugo growls like a pomeranian.

"Goodnight!" I say with yet another wave.