Sleep, My Love

PLOT: Bakugo and Kirishima have been dating for forever. And yet they still haven't slept together! Bakugo's had enough, and he's sure Kiri feels the same. He will ask, tonight, to sleep with his boyfriend. But what if he forgets something? That something being to lock the door, despite living with a bunch of morons. 

----------------- START:

"I better get going," Ejirou gets up, shoving his textbooks and homework in his bag.

No. I don't want him to leave. Not yet. I hate how I don't want him to leave, I'm way too clingy when we're alone and I know that. But I just can't help it! He makes everything easier. I grab his hand, causing him to turn to look at me. No, I can't tell him I want him to stay. That's too embarrassing.

"What is it, Katsuki? Do you want me to stay longer?"

"Pl- Please sleep with me," I mumble, unable to look him in the eye. I can't keep the dark blush off my face as I continue to hold his hand.

"Okay, I will." He bends down, laying a kiss on my cheek. "We better get to bed then, we don't want to be late to class tomorrow Katsuki." He keeps saying my name. He knows how much I love to hear him say it. "Katsuki?" He says, when I don't reply.

"You mentioned staying, not me. So I guess I will - very reluctantly - agree to let you sleep in the same bed as me," I say, already jumping into bed.

"We gotta brush our teeth, Katsuki." He doesn't mention how little sense I just made, how completely wrong I was. I'm embarrassed okay, can you blame me?

"Just get in the fucking bed Shitty Hair." My eyes are already closed as I put the blanket over my chest.

"Okay, okay!" He says, being obedient.

He doesn't touch me, not at all. In fact, he's facing the opposite direction. What the fuck? God dammit Ejirou if you don't start hugging me I'm gonna blow your hands off. I snuggle up close, my back touching his. He still doesn't turn around.

"What the fuck are you doing, Ejirou?"

"Sleeping, why?"

"Why aren't you holding me?"

"You- You really want me to?"

". . ." Do I say yes? I mean, I want - no, need him to hold me. "Just do it."

He obeys, wrapping his arms around my chest and smiling into my neck. I know what he's doing, he wants me to tell others about how I feel more and to ask when I want or need anything. Express my feelings or some bullshit. I know he really wanted to hold me, and I know he knows I wanted him to hold me. But, he wanted me to ask him to.

I've been working on this for a while, and thanks to him I've gotten a little better at it. Me and Ejirou have been dating since the second month of UA, but as far as everyone else knows we're still just friends.

"Katsuki?"

"What do you want?" I snuggle closer to his chest as Ejirou places a kiss on the crown of my head, not moving away.

"I love you."

"ILoveYouToo," I mumble, way too fast.

"What was that?" He teases.

"I love you, Fuck Face."

He laughs, before finally deciding it's time for sleep. Finally.

I love that idiot. Way too much.

"Breakfast!" Deku shouts the very next morning.

"It's all burnt!" Uraraka adds.

I don't open my eyes though, just a few more minutes with him.

"Katsuki, we need to get ready," He says as he begins to sit up.

"A few more minutes. With me. Please." I can't believe I'm actually asking this. The things I would do for you, Ejirou.

"Since you asked." I know he's smiling, even if my eyes are closed. He always flashes that beautiful smile of his.

"Bakugo? Come on!" I hear Kaminari shout.

"Hey, Kirishima isn't in his room," Sero asks. Why the fuck would they go in his room? Why the fuck would he leave his room unlocked? Idiots.

"Bakugo?" He says, knocking again.

Shit. That's right. I didn't lock my door. I was too busy begging Ejirou to sleep with me like a fucking extra.

"Hey! It's unlocked!" Kaminari says, walking in cheerily. I'm gonna kill him.

"Get the Hell out!" I say, sitting up with a blush.

Ejirou gets up too, his arms still wrapped around me.

Welp, this will be an interesting conversation. And a murder scene.