A Tale of True Love, Starring Dunce Face

PLOT: The Bakusquad doesn't just want to get Kirishima and Bakugo together they need to. It's painfully obvious they like each other, so why are they not taking the leap? I guess they're stupider than me despite what they say. My name is Denki Kaminari, the star of this anime (NOT Midoriya so don't even bother saying). Me and my  pals; Mina, Sero, and even Jirou have been trying to pin them together for what feels like forever but they just can't take a hint! 

---------------------------- START:

"We need to get them together! Any new ideas?" Mina says, right as Kirishima and Bakugo enter our table. My name is Denki Kaminari, the best matchmaker in the school (obviously).

"Get who together?" Kirishima asks, sitting down in his usual seat. Bakugo sits down next to him at the same time. The two boys who clearly walked over together clearly are in love. They just won't admit it!

"No one!" Mina yells way too quickly.

"Okay~" He says confused. Bakugo just eats his food, ignoring the conversation he believes to be too boring.

We've tried for months to get them together, it just won't happen though! We tried taking them to the movies and abandoning them there before it starts, then taking them to a fancy restaurant and leaving them again, playing sports together like basketball and football, picnics, sleepovers, everything you can think of! Nothing worked though! The duo are dumber than me for once!

"Are you gonna eat that?" Kirishima asks with a bright blush as he points to Bakugo's apple sauce that he's already mostly eaten.

"Um. . . No, you can have it." Sweat drips down his forehead, he's nervous. He's been nervous with Kirishima a lot recently, it's honestly quite cute to watch him stutter and fidget.

"Indirect kiss!" Mina yells, pointing as she shines her teeth with a laugh.

"Pft!" Kirishima spits the applesauce that was previously in his mouth, now covering the table. Bakugo yells, his face turning red both because he's flustered but also because he's pissed off.

"Fuck off! I gotta go!" And with that, Bakugo stomps out of the room.

Kirishima shuffles after him, leaving the applesauce behind.

"Ugh! Those two should just admit it already!" Jirou laughs.

"I know right! Any new ideas guys?" Mina asks.

"Lock them in a closet together?" Sero says.

"Yes! Like seven minutes in Heaven!" Jirou says.

"More like seven minutes in Hell, dealing with Bakugo and all!" I add to the conversation.

"LOL! No, Kirishima would love it!"

"Let's do it then!"

"Hey Kirishima, can you get the mop out of the closet for me please?" Mina asks. He agrees without a fight, for he is far too nice to others. Our classes were now all over, we would enact our plan.

After Kirishima leaves, Bakugo walks into the room with a sigh as he flops onto the couch. He drapes his legs over mine without hesitation. Pulling out his phone, he starts typing something into it. Probably his password, which as he has accidently told us is "FuckDeku."

"Hey, Bakugo?" I Ask him.

"What do you want, Dunce Face?"

"I left my phone in the closet over there, can you get it for me?"