Cheater, Cheater

PLOT: Kirishima and Bakugo, once in a bromance without the B. Now torn apart from a stupid misunderstanding. Now, Kirishima refuses to hear Katsuki out. Even quitting his tutoring and turning to Momo, someone who is way too nice and doesn't really fit Kirishima's learning style. It's all his fault this happened. Will Kirishima be able to forgive his former friend, and his former lover? 

-------------------------- START:

"Hey, Yaoyorozu?"

"Hm?"

"Ca- Can I join your study group?" I ask her.

"Um, sure. But why aren't you going to Bakugo anymore?"

"We broke up."

"What? I'm so sorry!"

"It was my choice."

"Wha- What?"

That's right. It was my choice, not his. My name is Ejirou Kirishima and last night I had a fight with my now former boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo. The person I promised to be there for forever. Why? Well, I don't really wanna think about it let alone talk about it.

"Well, you don't have to talk about it if you're not comftorable. We're meeting in the common room after school so meet us there okay!"

"Sounds good, thanks." I frown, turning on my heels to head for my seat. I notice Bakugo's gaze on mine but don't say anything. I notice Midoriya's stare aswell. That son of a bitch.

"Hey, glad you joined us! I'm really sorry you broke up, if you ever want to talk about it your class president is the perfect person to turn to!" We all know who that is. Iida.

"Let's get started on our math today guys! Open your textbooks, get the work out, and I can help answer any questions you have!" Yaoyorozu exclaims with a smile. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Bakugo glance at me with a sad look as he heads up the stairs.

Midoriya turns to me, whispering into my ear, "Please, Kirishima let's just talk this out. It's a misunderstanding!"

"There's no misunderstanding. He's yours now so just shut the Hell up."

"Please! Kacchan and I are barely friends, you and him on the other hand were so close! Don't throw that away! Don't do that to him!"

"Just leave me alone you thief!" That's right, he stole him from me. Bakugo and him are together despite what they say. I saw it with my own two eyes.

He looks at me, his eyebrows furrowed as tears threaten to spill out "Okay," He mumbles as he turns back to his work.

Not long after, maybe a minute or two, I need help with my math. "Hey Yaoyorozu, I don't understand this. Can you help me?"

She exclaims it three times and yet I still don't understand it! What the Hell? "So do you get it now? You just gotta multiply here, then add here, then graph it like so. Okay? Got that?"

"Y- Yeah!" I lie, trying my best to sound like I actually know what she just said. Everyone else seems to understand, even Kaminari, so how come I can't? I always understood what Katsuki taught me.

"Great! Oh, coming Tsuyu! Let me know if you need anything else, K?"

"K."

It's been a month since I switched over to Yaoyorozu's tutoring and I went from all A's and B's to straight C minuses. Still haven't talked to Katsuki, and almost got into a multitude of fights with Midoriya.