You Want To Meet My Mother? Oh No. . .

PLOT: Why did I do this? Invite Kirishima, my crush and best friend, to come to my house, even though I already know Mom wants nothing to do with me. This was a bad idea, what will I do?

A/N: I do not believe in the abusive!parents Bakugo headcanon. In fact, I think Mitsuki loves and deeply cares for Bakugo. She has the same relationship I have with my own mom, and it's not abusive. She may discipline him harshly and it may be part of the reason Bakugo is so angry and harsh to others but she is trying her best. I just like the idea of abusive Mitsuki in fanon, but I'd hate to see it as canon and I do know it isn't true. Anyways, enjoy! I have a plot idea for a caring Mitsuki one shot too I just need to write it now so look forward to that!

-------------------------- START:

 I can't believe I'm doing this. Inviting Ejirou to my house of all places! It just, I don't know, came out! I should've suggested hiking or studying when he asked me last night what we should do tomorrow for our first day of Spring break. Now he's coming to my house. When I never even asked Mom if I could.

This won't end well.

"I'm so excited! I bet they're the nicest people in the world!"

I laugh, yeah maybe my dad. My mother is on a whole 'nother level.

He looks at me with a concerned look, slowing down a bit. It's not long before he's smiling, showing his pointy teeth, however. I study him, Ejirou Kirishima, my best friend. And he's about to figure out what roller-coaster he's truly on.

Knock, knock, knock.

I don't have a key. Don't want one, don't need one. I rarely come here anyways, all the stuff I need is in my dorm. It takes a few minutes before my father slowly opens the door, peeking out with a nervous glance. "Ah, Katsuki I didn't expect you! It's good to see you, whos the friend?" He asks with a smile.

"The names Ejirou Kirishima! I'm Bakugo's best friend!"

"I wouldn't go that far," I sigh. "Very good friend." Best friend forever.

Kirishima laughs, reaching his hand out to shake Dad's. He obliges.

"Who's here?" My mother yells from the kitchen.

"Katsuki and his friend!"

"Friend! Ha! Nice try, he doesn't have any!" Thanks for that, mother.

"Oh okay, acquaintance sweetie. Is that better?"

"Fuck off. Just let them in."

I walk in, my hand entwining Kirishima's fingers as I drag him to my room. Dammit mom. Dammit Kirishima, who agreed to come. Dammit myself (great grammer, Katsuki) for asking if he wanted to.

I notice mother walk into the room, noticing our held hands, just before I sink into the safety of my bedroom.

"Woah! This is nice!" He says, observing the small bed that barely fits myself. The band posters like AC/DC and the Rolling Stones. The AllMight and other pros action figures and stickers. The crammed bookshelf filled with text books, comic books, and many non fiction books. Hero biographies and autobiographies. And a few classics we were forced to read in middle school. These are just some of my many books, for the majority are stuffed in my dorm room.

"I guess." I shrug off his compliment, slouching into my rolling desk chair. The desk is dusty, filled with pencils and pens, papers and journals, everything you can imagine for a nerd. Fuck, why do I have to be a nerd of all classifications?