6

It's been a few hours since I came home from the cafe. My mood was a little bit of a mix between annoyance and being pissed off, because of Jake's stupid hypocrisy.

Who does he think he is?

What a fucking hypocrite.

Though I get disgusted by his flirtation with other girls simply because it's cringe, I don't say a word about it. I don't say anything ignorant and rude to him when it comes to him flirting with twenty different girls every day, but apparently he's upset that I'm close with the three guys? He says a rude, snarky comment about me "flirting" with a different guy on a different day, so I defend myself, yet I'm the bitch for doing so?

His logic makes no sense.

I don't know what his problem is.

It's kinda sad, because I really did think that we could become friends. I thought we were slowly turning into friends, but with his attitude, I'm so glad that we aren't.

What a toxic little bitch.

"Shiyeon?" My bedroom door slowly opens.

I look and my eyes land on Heeseung, suddenly getting here. He came by himself, and there was a little bit of worry on his face along with some fear and nervousness.

He closes my door gently, walking over to me. I sit up straight on my bed and he stands there, looking at me.

"Can I sit down with you?" He asks me.

"Of course you can." I push over a little so that he has room to sit with me.

I watch him as he takes his hoodie off, revealing his white T-shirt underneath. Ruffling his own hair, he joins me on my bed. He leans against the bed board and sits facing me.

"Are you alright?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I tell him.

The nervousness in his eyes and overall expression become more and more visible; as if he's scared of what I'll say next or how I'll react to whatever he says.

"Your argument with Jake." He replies.

"Did he send you here?" I joke.

"No," he rolls his eyes. "I came here on my own. I just wanted to make sure that you're okay. You seemed really pissed off,"

"Jay was going to visit you, but I came instead because he has things to work out with his family." he finishes.

"I'm alright now." I say.

"I don't know what's up with Jake, but I'm sorry about his behavior." Heeseung says.

"I hope you don't take what he said seriously. Everything he said to you was wrong. Don't think too hard about it." he adds on.

"I know. It just got me pissed off because he was being a hypocrite. It's whatever, I don't care anymore. I just know I won't associate with him any longer. I can tell he has a really toxic personality." I respond.

"Come on, Shiyeon," Heeseung's voice becomes a bit higher, trying to cheer me up while putting his hand on my arm.

"You guys were getting along for once. You'll stop being mad at each other! He'll come around and apologize. I don't want it to be awkward between you guys. It'll make our whole group awkward."

"I don't know," I shrug. "Maybe."

"Do you want to know what I think, though?" He looks at me.

"Hmm?" I hum in response.

"I think he acted out like that because he likes you. I genuinely think he has feelings for you, he just doesn't want to admit it and he thinks you'd never see him that way, so he hides it. And when he keeps on hiding it, he becomes more jealous and passive aggressive." Heeseung explains to me.

mind games ⁀➷ s.j ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara