16

After Jay left my house so abruptly, I just stayed home and didn't do much, because I was experiencing a small head ache from all of the alcohol I drank at the party.

I'm not sure why Jay's upset at me. I'm pretty sure I didn't do or say anything to upset him, except for tell him and Jake to stop involving me in whatever they're going through together.

"You involved yourself."

I still don't get what he means by that. I know it's supposed to be a petty and rude comment, but I genuinely don't know why he said it. I didn't involve myself in anything. They started acting weird out of the blue, so Jay's stupid for saying that to me.

I mean, sure; they started to be weird towards ME, but I still didn't expect it or ask for it. I'm sure it's not my fault at all.

"Noona?" The door slowly opens.

I turn my head to see who it is. Jungwon's head is peeking behind the door, his head tilted like a puppy. He gives me his big, round cat-like eyes with a small, shy smile.

"Oh? Jungwon. What's up?" I sit up straight on my bed.

"Just wanted to come in and say hi. Riki, Sunoo hyung and I just came home." He tells me.

"Come. Sit on my bed." I pat my bed.

He walks over to me with a bigger smile, sitting down across from me on the bed with his legs criss crossed. His hair looking fluffier than ever, I lean over and ruffle his hair.

He chuckles cutely and blushes a little.

"Noooooona!!!" Riki shouts appear.

Riki and Sunoo also come inside my room, sitting on the bed with Jungwon and I. Sunoo sits next to me while Riki sat next to Jungwon.

"Noona, have you eaten?" Sunoo asks me while putting his head on my shoulder.

"Not yet." I respond.

"It's 6:30 in the late afternoon! Why haven't you eaten?" He whines to me.

"I have a headache." I say.

"Is it because you drank too much?" Riki laughs.

"I didn't drink that much." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Oh yeah! How was the party yesterday? I'm sad we weren't able to come." Jungwon pouts his lips a little.

"It was alright. A lot of people were there. Geonu's house is gigantic. Bigger than Jay's." I tell them.

They look at me with big, curious eyes like three, clueless children with all their legs criss crossed while I tell them what went on.

"His house is 3 stories, and he has a big pool in the backyard. I would've gotten lost if it wasn't thanks to the guys forcing me to stay with them and not explore." I chuckle.

"Wow... did anything happen? Since you guys were drunk and all?" Sunoo asks.

"The guys didn't really get drunk. This really creepy dude tried to get with me. He got super close to my face and everything!" I exclaim.

They all gasp super dramatically, especially Riki.

"What?! What happened? Are you okay, noona? Were you alone?" Sunoo panics.

"Are you hurt?" Jungwon looks worried.

"One of the hyungs better have saved you! Or else!" Riki crosses his arms, huffing.

"Luckily, Jake saved me from that creep." I respond, thinking about Jake again.

My face unexpectedly begins to turn red as I'm thinking of Jake and how we kissed last night. Unfortunately the boys noticed and began to tease me, making childish and immature noises.

"Why are you blushing, noona? Did something happen between you and Jake hyung? You started blushing as soon as you brought him up~" Riki teases.

"You're as red as a tomato, noona." Jungwon giggles.

"Nothing happened." I lie.

"Liar! Noona you're a liar! You always look down whenever you're lying. Tell us what happened! Come on, we won't tell~" Sunoo whines to me.

"You guys promise not to tell him? Or any of the others?" I look at the three of them.

"We pinky promise!"

They all hold out their pinkies, and I pinky promise with each of them.

"Alright," I breathe in. "We kissed."

"WHAT?!?!?" Riki outbursts, jumping off my bed and pacing around my room while making noises.

"You guys kissed?!" Jungwon gasps loudly.

"You and Jake hyung kissed? Like, on the lips?" Sunoo's eyes widen.

"Yeah. We did. It was while the creepy guy was trying to flirt with me. Jake and I pretended to be a couple, so he kissed me." I blush even more.

"WHAT?!?! HO HO HO!!! Jake hyung and Shiyeon noona sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" Riki shouts.

"Stop that!" I whine.

"Did HE kiss you first? Or did YOU kiss him first?" Jungwon asks me.

"He went in for the kiss first. It was totally unexpected." I answer.

"Wow~ as expected, #JakeYeon!" Sunoo claps like a seal.

Riki calms down and sits back on the bed.

"Did you guys seriously kiss? Like, actually? I thought it would be you and Jay hyung!" Riki exclaims, gasping again.

I face palm, sighing in exasperation.

"I don't think Jay hyung would be anywhere near interested in love. He's so cold and cool." Jungwon shakes his head.

Pfffft, "cold and cool?"

Not with me.

"Who would've known it would be you and Jake hyung! Wow. The more you know." Sunoo giggles.

"But, noona..." Jungwon begins. "Do you like him? Jake?"

"No." I shake my head.

I felt a little bit unsure when I answered, but for the most part, I'm pretty certain I don't like Jake that way.

"Ayyy~~ you still don't like him after kissing each other?" Sunoo scoffs, smirking.

"I still root for her and Jay." Riki shrugs his shoulders.

"Stop with the Jay stuff!" I scold him.

"I see her with Heeseung hyung...." Jungwon chuckles nervously.

"You guys see me with everyone, huh?" I roll my eyes.

"I like her with Sunghoon hyung." Sunoo adds.

I begin rubbing my temples, feeling mentally exhausted and drained from this conversation.

"You really don't like anyone of them, noona?" Riki asks me.

"Nope." I shake my head in response.

"Yes! My big sister is independent. She doesn't need a boyfriend." Sunoo giggles happily.

"Not independent when it comes to Jay hyung.." Riki mutters under his breath.

"Riki! Stop it! Enough." I huff.

The rest of my day was spent taking care of myself and also hanging out with the three boys, and I was glad that they kept me distracted from the whole Jay and Jake dilemma.