15

I wake up the next late afternoon, waking up to feeling and seeing Jay holding me in his sleep while I was laying on top of him. He's lightly snoring, still in his deep sleep.

My eyes widen, feeling a little panicked. I begin to feel flustered as our bodies were touching with no gap whatsoever, and he was holding me tightly.

I don't remember a lot about yesterday night when I was heading home. I remember Jay's words to me, Jake's kiss, and meeting Jaemin, but I drank so much I forgot about everything else.

I'm assuming Jay drove us home and told me to change into pajamas, since I wasn't wearing the dress from yesterday and he was also wearing pajamas that he kept here at my house when he slept over before.

I studied his face quietly; he looked so at peace while he was fast asleep, light and soft snores coming from him every five minutes or so. His face glistened because of the sun reflecting inside, and his eyebrows were slightly furrowed, making him look like an Angry Bird.

Even if he was deep in his sleep, he didn't let go of me even for a second. He kept on holding me tightly with his strong arms wrapped around me while I was on top of him and my head on his chest.

I'm not even gonna bother try and wake him up. I can shake him as if a hurricane was occurring, yet he still wouldn't wake up from his sleep. He's seriously a heavy sleeper. Nothing wakes him up whatsoever.

Whenever we have a sleep over, he's always the one to wake up late.

I begin to try and get off of him without making too much harsh movements, but he suddenly squeezed me a little tighter and his eyes open slowly. I look at him in panic and he notices me, then he gives me a sleepy smile.

"Good morning, nerd." He mumbles.

"Good morning, Jay. Will you let me get off of you?" I let out a small frustrated pout.

"But it's so comfortable right now..." he turns his head the other way to yawn, then turns his head back to me.

"I have a cramp in my lower back! Let me go," I whine.

Unexpectedly, he slides his hand down my back slowly and stops it near my lower back area, where I have the cramp. Feeling chills and butterflies in my body, he begins to massage my lower back in circular motions.

What's with this guy?

I feel super peculiar because of him. He's being more touchy than usual; not to mention what he said to me last night. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it's definitely a new feeling.

Don't even get me started on Jake.

These two are being weird.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me, making eye contact.

"I don't remember." I shake my head slightly.

"That's right. You were crazy drunk like the dumb ass you are. Tch, I told you not to drink so much. You never listen to me." He flicks the back of my head.

"Hey! It was a party. I got carried away." I roll my eyes.

"Now let go of me." I tell him.

"Fine," he grunts.

He removes his arms around me and I get off of him, laying next to him instead. I make some space in between us, but he moves closer to me and puts his arm over my stomach, hugging me. I gulp, my heart beating a little faster every minute that passes.

I touch my cheeks, my face feeling like it's bare and without makeup. I don't recall taking off my makeup last night, though.

"Did you take my makeup off for me last night?" I look at Jay.