12

The next two days passed by very slowly as I stayed home and didn't go out with any of the guys, since they were all busy. Jay has been sleeping over my house, but other than that, things have been really boring.

It was a Friday late afternoon and I was currently home alone getting ready for a friend's birthday party. The guys were also coming, but I told them to go first without me since I take a little longer to get ready and also because I was kinda lazy to go.

Nonetheless, I was invited and so I felt that I had to go. Besides, the guys were all waiting for me. Technically, the party starts at 7:30 and it's currently 8:45, so I'm super late; but I doubt anyone would notice my late arrival.

I had just finished doing my makeup and hair, so all I had to do next was change into my dress, so I went ahead and did so. The guys and I planned ahead the theme of what we were all going to wear; grunge, dark, yet chic and cool. Though, I have not yet seen the guys' outfits yet; I'll find out what they're wearing once I get to the party.

 Though, I have not yet seen the guys' outfits yet; I'll find out what they're wearing once I get to the party

I put my phone, house keys, and other important belongings into my purse and grabbed my car keys. I spray some perfume onto my wrists and neck, putting on earrings. Wearing my purse over my shoulder I pick up my car keys again and I go downstairs, putting on my black high-heels.

I leave the house and get into my car, using the address that Jay sent me through text, to use on the GPS. After fifteen minutes of driving, I finally got to Geonu's big ass house.

Parking my car and walking up onto the porch immediately greeted by the blasting music inside, I open the front door and see many, many people spread out all in the house.

More and more people notice me, as their heads turn to my direction. I keep my head up and look around, looking for the guys. Moving my hair to rest behind my shoulders, I notice some guys and girls giving me looks. I ignore them and finally notice the guys over at the couch all sitting down.

People make way for me to get through and the guys finally notice me as well. They all stand up, greeting me.

As expected, all of their outfits were really nice and they all looked super handsome.