15:Late night visits

Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go

Beep beep! Beep beep!

"What the heck? It's damn midnight who could be calling at this time" I mumbled to myself before reaching over to my night stand to get my phone. I was way too sleepy to even bother checking the caller ID.

"What?"

"Alaska, thank goodness you answered, I need you" the voice sounded very familiar.

"Who's this?"

"Nick" for a minute I kept quiet. I was trying to process the fact that I had just been called by Nick to come over at midnight.

What the heck?! Am I dreaming

"Wait, why"

"I'll tell you when you get here, please just come"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I really need you"

"Are you drunk?"

"No" he really didn't sound drunk.

"Nick this better be worth it. I'm really grumpy and I'm definitely going to strangle you to death if I come all the way there for no reason!" I ended the call before sighing deeply.

I sneaked into my parents bedroom, borrowing my dad's car keys. I was still in my PJs but considering how annoyed I was it barely bothered me. His house which I was now familiar with was just a few blocks away from our house. I quickly parked the car outside before ringing the doorbell. The door opened and immediately I was out of words. His hair was all messed up, his face was bruised, his hands were bloody and he looked extremely pale.

"Nick are you ok?"

"I'm fine" he was clearly lying.

I pushed him into the house before walking in and closing the door behind me. I tried touching his face and immediately he flinched.

"Nick Malik who did this to you?" I said staring at his bloody hands.

"It's nothing really"

"Blood is literally dripping from your hand and you saying it's nothing!?" I yelled louder than I meant to

"I'm fine"

"Nick tell me"

"I'm fine"

"Tell me!" I persisted

"I'm fine"

"Nick Malik who the heck did this to you!"

"I said I'm fine ok, now shut the heck up!"

"I'm going back home then"

"Look Alaska I can't tell anyone but I called you for a whole different reason. I called you because..."

Suddenly his arms and legs began twitching and now I was afraid. It seemed as if he was trying to talk but he couldn't. He was frothing and next thing I knew he fell on the floor. It took me time to react as I was still frozen in shock. I regained composure and quickly removed all objects from around him. I  quickly researched the symptoms and at the same time I was trying to remain calm. I began trembling in fear when I discovered it was a seizure, I remember hearing that my aunt had died of a seizure because people had failed to take action. I could not touch him so I anxiously waited for it to settle down. Once he seemed to be calmer I turned him to the side that way he wouldn't inhale what was coming out of his mouth. It took a while but finally he seemed to be regaining consciousness and I quickly grabbed some tissues cleaning his mouth. It was really disgusting because of the foam that was coming out but I clearly didn't have a choice . He was struggling to breath at first but eventually he woke up.