𝖎𝖎: stargirl revolution

II: Stargirl Revolution

Track Two: Lady Stardust, David Bowie

𝕮IRCE BLACK is completely and utterly convinced that a meteor left it's nondestructive, incandescent, white hot future behind and decided to tear its blaze fervidly through layer upon layer of the atmosphere. Ripping through it with no consequences━ and not being stripped of any of its destructive born nature, as it was supposed to. She imagined it hitting the earth, rippling time, reality and existence itself in tiny little waves like a tide pool made for heroines and gods alike, a melting of the earth and heavens into coexistence. It interrupted earth's plans and for that, Circe Black resented Harry Potter.

He seemed to ruin the idealistic future that Circe strived for with her every move. She was born from tragedy, blood and abandoned battlefields and for that, she wished for nothing more than to drown out her past and replace it with dream-filled hopes of the future.

It always happened like clockwork, at the end of every year. Potter, Granger, and Weasley, always glued to one another's sides, would find themselves in trouble yet again. The Philosopher's Stone. The Chamber of Secrets and the basilisk. And last year, the most personal one to Circe, the escape of her uncle Sirius, who seemed to embody everything she hated about the noble house of Black.

The sun had yet to fully melt and seep over the shallow line separating the oil and canvas, leaving Circe a fair forty-or-so minutes until the darkness would succumb her line of vision down to her hand in front of her. She had been tasked with the duty of following her older cousin due to the fact that Dora had an irritating tendency to get lost. Both cousins were cursed with a horrible sense of direction but Circe tended to keep track of familiar landmarks enough to find her way back. As of right now they were on their way to weed out one of the seven Weasley's and have Charlie accompany them on their journey to find Maeve.

Maeve Scamander had only interned for the Ministry for a little over a year, where she had met Dora on the first day of her internship. Maeve's Grandfather was the well known Magizoologist who had been the Author of the famous (Or infamous to many students who lacked interest or ability in the Care of Magical Creatures course) textbook. Maeve, unfortunately did not inherit any of her Grandfather's talents, despite caring for animals, Maeve could simply just not find any interest in the study. She was much more content with owning an animal or two, instead of chasing down obscure magical creatures down the streets of New York. She had originally applied for an internship in the Department of International Magical Cooperation, the idea of tending to foreign magical affairs and learning about other Wizarding countries intrigued her. But not enough to devote her entire life to the department, the work was overwhelming and left her suffocated while drowning in bills (The internship leaving no time for her part-time job at the Daily Prophet, running errands for the heads of the newspaper and assisting the superiors every need). So, she opted to transfer departments.