"to be honest i'm just here to see everyone lose." jay says which made the others start yelling at him for saying that.

"and i can already tell that you're gonna get pissed off later on even if you're in no one's team." sunghoon says as sunoo and heeseung nods in agreement.

"we're the singles but we're the unproblematic ones in this story and you guys are the opposites!!" heeseung says all of the sudden which made me look at him with a confused look.

"deers don't get the chance to talk!!" ni-ki yells which made all of us start laughing.

"it's weird how heeseung was the one that said that when he's one of the most problematic characters in here." i said to myself before letting out a sigh.

"i thought about how this game is going to determine which couple or team is the best!! this game is going to see which guy and girl gets taken care of by their partner the best!!" yoonji says before she starts laughing like a witch pfft.

"i just know that we'll ace this one because jake's good at this and i'm pretty sure that i'm a bit above average." she says before smirking as she faces me with an excited look on her face.

she really wants to win this silly competition huh?

"hold up, didn't jake suggest this whole arm wrestling thing?? ISN'T THAT CHEATING??" hyejin yelled while facing me as i gave them a look that seemed like i didn't even if i did.

"HEY JAKE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT GAVE OUT A SUGGESTION BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS PRETTY UNCOOPERATIVE SO SHUT UP AND JUST WITNESS US WIN LATER ON!!" yoonji says which made me go in awe.

oh no i definitely got myself in trouble this time :'>

"jakey can we practice or something?" she asked me as i nodded and then placed my arm on top of the table as she followed which made me laugh since the difference in our sizes is so damn clear to see.

"wowww you have a nice grip." i said before i start flapping around our arms until she tried making me stop.

"i do? it's been awhile since the last time i've arm wrestled somebody but i still really want to win this because i already called us the best so we're gonna have to prove that we are the best." she says as i pinched her cheek with my other hand before looking around to see what the other two teams are doing.

"they're pretty much doing the same as us." i tell her which made her turn around.

"naurrrr don't look away from me." i said as i turned the girl's head around to face me after noticing that she has been staring at the others longer than expected.

"we need to win." she says as i let out a hum:

"i'm not going to let you win." i said making her eyebrows furrow out of confusion.

"are you hearing yourself right now? we're literally teammates." she says before putting her hand back in place as she tightly holds my hand.

"one, two, three, go."

"wait what?? i thought that you're good at this? i didn't think that this would be this easy." she says as i'm making sure not to give off that much force before i actually went 0.