XV

───── ❝ chapter fifteen ❞ ─────

nahyun

"we will really really miss you once you'll leave us nahyun." sunghoon says while pouting which made me pout back.

"i'm really sorry you guys but even if it may sound pretty horrible that i'm gonna have to leave you guys soon, you guys may get to see me with a rich italian guy as my husband soon." i joked which made them look at each other with grimaces before they turned back to me while laughing really hard.

"you can't even speak italian yet but you're already assuming that you're gonna marry an italian guy soon?" jungwon asked which made me start whining about how annoying they're acting right now.

"can you atleast talk about how you got convinced to go? knowing how much you wouldn't want to leave us, eunjin, and your other friends, you wouldn't just leave just because your aunt wanted you there so what actually is the reason?" sunoo asked as i let out a sigh.

"opportunities." i said with a smile on my face as the others went in awe before they start going 'ehhh??' 'huh??' 'really?'

"i really love it here in korea but i had thought that i really want to start growing both literally and illiterally."

"i want to explore the other things out there and of course i wouldn't want to pass on this finish college at italy thingy because it's literally italy we're talking aboutttt, i get to eat like ... the parent of every parent of every parent of pizzas since it was started out there!! and i'd get to try out different pastas and oH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" i asked while i start to panic because hyejin and yoonji can't even stand properly anymore and i wasn't able to check up on them though i was already getting really concerned about them since they've been talking and drinking for a long long time now so akdhosbeidej.

"oh god what do we do what do we do ... NO, WHAT DO I DO? I'M LITERALLY GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS SINCE THEY'VE PROBABLY INFORMED THEIR PARENTS THAT THEY'RE WITH ME RIGHT NOW." i said before i start going all coockoo in the head until jay made me face him by my wrist.

"calm down it's not like they're about to die right now ... just let them sober up by giving them time and they'll be back to normal even before 12 am." jay tells me which made me gasp.

"12 am? yah, are you for real? we didn't even plan staying here until 10pm and you're telling me that we're gonna have to wait until 12 til the both of them will get back to normal??" i asked just as jake clears his throat making me face him with a stern look on my face.

i'm really pissed off by them right now since i didn't think and i can't even imagine myself apologizing for letting yoonji and hyejin here.

"ummm this won't really urgh ... help with the situation butttt-"

"but. what?" i asked making jake's eyes widen before he hides behind heeseung.

"they got to drink a bit of aunt roberta and it's literally the strongest cocktail that we have here and it causes a lot of side effects which means- GAHHHHHH I'M SORRY OKAY I WAS I MEAN I AM STILL KINDA DRUNK RIGHT NOW AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING!!" jake starts yelling once i stood up and walked towards them before hitting them lightly since it's partly my fault that this even happened.

"what are these side effects?" i asked as i sat down beside yoonji who's already mumbling gibberish which is making me regret taking them here.

"they didn't drink the whole glass though so i don't think the side effects would be as bad as normal." heeseung says which made me frown and facepalm myself.

"don't worry about this too much, we're all right here." ni-ki says which made me sigh before nodding.

"what do i say once their parents call though?" i asked which made jungwon laugh.

"you're literally a good liar and i know that you know that yourself so just think of something that wouldn't alarm them as much as um ... what happened here." jungwon says as i nodded and just started eating fries.

"i'm surprised that you seem so calm despite this happening jay, i am sooooo proud of you right now." ni-ki says with a smirk on his face which made me face jay before nodding to agree with ni-ki.

"oh shut up kid, i've been able to hold myself back everytime i get pissed off about something since nahyun's friends are here so you or any of you guys better not tease me about this or i will really get mad and make everyone sorry." jay says as i rolled my eyes.

"it doesn't matter anymore though, yoonji and hyejin are literally drunk right now so you don't have to keep filtering yourself right now." i said which made jay's eyes widen.

"for real?" he asked as i nodded.

"yeah you're literally just with us right now and we've seen you get mad faster than the flash." i said as he scoffs.

"by the way, i think your friends already have crushes between us and it's pretty clear to see." heeseung says with a smirk on his face which made me shush him since i wouldn't want to snitch on these two or else they might stop correcting my wrong answers everytime we do tests.

"i wouldn't blame them though, i literally look like this."

"who wouldn't be attracted to this face?" sunghoon asked with a proud look on my face making me laugh because of his arrogance.

"you're not even part of the two guys that are being fancied by them so just shush." heeseung says making sunghoon's eyes widen.

"wHAT?!! damn you're friends have really ... really ... low standards." sunghoon says as he starts looking around with a grimace making the others brows furrow.

"yah!! what's that supposed to mean?" sunoo asked which made me facepalm myself.

"it means you guys are a 5 and i'm a 5 million." sunghoon says as he starts feeling all mighty and superior until heeseung decides to crush his feel of superiority.

"one of them likes jungwon and the other likes jake!!" heeseung blurted out all of the sudden making my eyes widen before i decided to just keep a straight face so that the others wouldn't believe his snitching arse.

aish ... they better not believe what heeseung just said or I WILL RIOT.