LXIX

───── ❝ chapter sixty nine ❞ ─────

───── chapter sixty nine ─────

yoonji

"soooo, what do you think of my chloe and soobin? they seem more like siblings than a couple right? i-i mean ... in my opinion, they do but i am definitely not romanticizing incest- wait what? no, i meant i am definitely not romanticizing sibling relationships at all." he says which just made me glance at him before laughing.

"why are you nervous right now?" i asked as the both of us are sitting infront of each other after chloe and soobin decided to leave first to give the both of us some alone time as pairs.

"it's just that you ... don't look happy right now?? that's just an assumption by the way." he says as i let out a hum before shaking my head no.

"i'm not though, what the hell are you talking about?" i asked as i start fiddling with my rings.

"well it seemed like you were uncomfortable having them around with us so now that i think about it, i should've asked you first if it would be okay for them to join us, i'm sorry." he says which just made me shake my head no.

"hey no no no, you don't have to!! i actually enjoyed getting to know both of your friends since just like you said earlier, you thought that chloe and i would get along well right? i actually think that you were right with that and i think that she was actually not as bad as i thought she would be." i said as his eyebrows raised after getting taken aback.

"you really never hold yourself back huh? was your first impression of chloe really bad then?" he asked as i nodded before laughing and standing up.

"you wanna continue this talk outta here?" he asked while standing up as i nodded and looked around.

"some people are actually waiting for most of us to finish since this place that you picked is actually pretty popular." i said as he looked around to see what i was talking about before going in awe.

"they're actually waiting for people like us to finish? i thought they were doing something else ..." he says which made me start laughing because of how ridiculous what he just said was.

"hey jake?" i started as i started to get slower with my pace compared to him so rn he'e ofc walking a bit ahead of me.

"what is it? what's wrong?" he asked as i let out a sigh.

"you know what? nevermind." i said which made his brows furrow before he starts groaning out of annoyance.

"noooo why would you do that?" he asked before crossing his arms to his chest as he starts sulking like a kid.