XXIX

───── ❝ chapter twenty nine ❞ ─────

───── chapter twenty nine ─────

yoonji

"oh my godddd the two of you look so cuteeeeee." i said as i couldn't help but go clap like a proud mom after seeing these two look so handsome with their fits that were just chosen by muah.

"i'll take photos okay?" i asked as they nodded which made me takenout my phone asap and then started taking photos of them.

"mine was definitely way better than your black fetishised outfits." hyejin says which made me scoff.

"no, mine's clearly better than your boring and cliché outfit." i said which made her gasp.

"what?? how is beige a boring colour? black would literally be the boring colour between the both of us BECAUSE IT JUST IS!!" hyejin yelled which made my brows furrow.

"YAH, BLACK IS NOT EVEN A COLOUR BECAUSE IT IS THE ABSENCE OF COLOUR AND BLACK GIVES OFF MORE PERSONALITY THAN YOUR BORING BEIGE OUTFIT SO THEY BETTER PICK MINE!!" i yelled which made hyejin roll her eyes.

"i find it funny how you actually think that they're going to pick your chosen looks because they clearly-" but before hyejin was going to finish, sunoo speaks up to shush shush shush the both of us while sunghoon's just laughing about all of this.

"we're getting both outfits including the shoes and the accessories, end of discussion." sunoo says before letting out a sigh which made hyejin and i purr at each other.

"this isn't over yet." hyejin says which made me scoff.

"of course it isn't, cuz we were just getting started." i said which made her laugh all of the sudden.

"game on grandma." hyejin says while making sure to emphasize grandma which made my eyes widen.

grrr not the yoonji is old thing ... idk how to respond to that huehue help me juiceyo

"hey hey hey, would you two please stop fighting over who's better? the both of you are the best for us i promise." sunghoon says as hyejin and i looked at each other as if we just got scolded by the teacher for being loud at the back.

"fine." hyejin and i said in unison as the both of them smiled and then suddenly pulled the two of us out of the fitting room before they went back to take off their fits.

"how did nahyun even catch these two attractive fishies by the way? i'm pretty sure that she explained it to us but i was pretty much half-drunk while she was explaining which made hyejin gasp.