______________________________

    After continuous hours of fighting with Hayden. I walked away from the fight after telling him to sleep on the fucking couch.

    But I can't seem to sleep, and I am randomly thirsty.

    I grabbed my phone and exited the bedroom to get a glass of water.

    "I'm just getting a glass of water, then I will head to the room," I mumbled.

    I am more calm than I was earlier.

    "How is it fair that I am sleeping on the couch in my own house, all because I said you have a nice body," Hayden mumbled more to himself.

    "No, Hayden You said ' with a body like that I'd want people to think you were claimed too' get a fucking brain. It is common sense on why I am mad about that" I shout at him.

    Then I walked into the kitchen ignoring what he had to say back.

    "What do you love about me that's not my body," I blurted out.

    "I-I-I Love you," Hayden stuttered.

    I sighed, full of hurt.

    "That wasn't the question Hayden, I asked you what you loved about me. Not if You love me, but obviously You are not aware of what you love about me so how about until you figure out the answer to my question, I will be leaving," I sighed.

    Where am I supposed to go? I can't go to Rylans, and I mean I could go home but I don't know. I guess I will just have to figure it out on the way.

    So I storm out of the house with disbelief, anger, hurt, and confusion flooding my every step.

    I get in my car and start the engine and drive off, but not long after I get on the highway everything goes dark and I can't see anything, only the sound of cars crashing together.

    Rylans POV

2 days later

    After driving around town for hours to think, I finally decided to go to Haydens to talk to Aurora, we really need to talk about that kiss.

    It might have not meant anything to her, but it meant something to me.

    And it wasn't just a peck on the lips, it was a long passionate kiss full of want.

    So if It didn't mean anything to her why kiss back, cause I know it wasn't just ' To distract herself from her panic attack' And I know it wasnt that because she seemed like she really wanted it to happen.

    But what doesn't add up, is that she acted like she regretted it.

    I mean, ya she has a boyfriend, but he literally just practically admitted to only wanting her for her body.

    I mean I have always known that's how he felt cause he would always comment on how he would love to fuck the day lights out of her.

    Thats all he says about her, is how he wants to fuck her and touch her, and shit like that, but she wont let him.

    He even admitted to me privately that he is only with her for her body, but she wont give him it. That's why he cheated, and I know he made the first move towards Kylie cause he has done it in front of me.

    So I tried hinting it to her, a little too much.

    But that's not what matters right now, because I really need to talk to her.