𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

Start from the beginning

Writer: Navya gynecologist hi thi na 🤔 actually muje yaad nahi tha to ye likh diya 😅😅 aapko pata ho to batao 😁

Nyonika: Hmm nice both of you are doctors good... Nandini do you know how to cook?

Before Nandini could answer they heard Manik's voice and saw him coming towards them while to talking to someone more like scolding...

Manik: I don't care how you will do it but that's the first thing I need in my office tommorow morning if not than be ready with your resignation letter...

Manik cut the call the look at everyone but at the end his eyes landed on Nandini who was looking like a angel, Manik couldn't take his eyes off fron Nandini making her blush, he didn't stop his gazing session till Nyonika called his name twice...

Writer: Pic given by AeturnusMaNan

Manik: Beautiful

Nyonika: Manik... MANIK

Manik: Huhh.. umm yeah Mom

Nyonika: Don't stand there come sit

Manik nodded his head and settled besides Nyonika giving a smile to Nandini...

Writer: Hyeee iski ek smile aur sab 😍😍😍

Nyonika: Ha to Nandini tell me do you know how to cook food?

Nandini: Yes Aunty I know how to cook

Nyonika: That's good... Pooja paath karna aata hai?

Nandini: Ji Aunty

Nyonika: You have to wake early and have to make breakfast lunch and dinner is not necessary as you are a working women also... So will you able to do it?

Nandini: Ha Aunty I can do it, Aunty I may not help in lunch I will surely make dinner and breakfast both...

Nyonika: And what if I say you can't do job after your's and Manik's marrige...

Nandini and Navya were shocked hearing Nyonika, Nandini look at Manik who was not meeting her eyes...

Nyonika: You have to wake up early in the morning and have to do pooja than have to make breakfast for everyone... Nandini we have helpers but few things have to do you your own I'm not telling everything but few things like your own room, pooja ghar ke kaam, khana banane mai helpers will help but still you have to make... In short you have to perfect daughter in law of Malhotra's

Nandini was not saying anything just looking at Manik who was not meeting her eyes now also, she looked at Cabir who was also not looking at her...

Tears formed in her eyes and a tear fall from her eye...

Nandini: Aunty I... I can't... I can't Aunty it's my passion Aunty... It was my parents dream to see my as a Doctor and I fulfilled it... I...

Nandini couldn't say more and she burst into tears and next second she was in the arms of her love who was continuously saying sweet words to her time by time pecking her forehead....