The Golf War-Part Three.

Stan stood outside the fence, as he waited for the others to finish. He was looking up at the night sky, his gaze distant. A frown painted his face, when he eyed the crescent moon.

"Sup', Stan."

"AH!" Stan gasped, then turned to the one who had spoken.

Wendy stood before him, giving him a curious look, and the Day Guardian relaxed.

"Oh, it's you, Wendy," Stan breathed. "For a second, I assumed you were some sociopathic hobo."

"Only in my dreams," Wendy smiled.

The elderly man looked at her quizzically. "So, what are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking. I thought you were with the others."

Wendy shrugged. "Yeah, long story short, they just formed an alliance with some miniature people with golf balls for heads."

"Why am I not surprised?" Stan sighed.

"Anyway, I thought I'd chill here with you for a bit," She said. "You know, until the craziness dies down."

"Be my guest, Wendy," He responded, before the redhead settled beside him.

They stood together in comfortable silence for a bit, before they were met with a new arrival. Walking towards them, was Pacifica in her golf attire, and by the looks of it, she wasn't alone. A man walked behind her, holding all her golf gear.

"How nice of you to greet me like this," Pacifica said, sarcastically. "I assume Mabel is here and getting ready to lose?"

"Pacifica, how nice to see your fake blonde hair again," Wendy sneered, then glanced at the man. "Who's this? Are you holding him hostage or something?"

"This is Sergei, my trainer," Pacifica remarked. "He's here to carry my things."

"The Sportylmpics had mini-golf once, I took gold!" Sergei announced, showing his gold medal that hung around his neck.

"What a lovely shiny object, that I'm definitely going to steal later," Stan grinned.

"Thank you, sir," Sergei said.

"Anyway," Pacifica started, smirking in Wendy's direction. "We'll be going now."

Wendy narrowed her eyes. "You know, Mabel isn't going to like you if you keep bringing her down."

In an instant, a blush surged across the blonde's face. She scoffed, and walked passed Wendy. "As if, I care."

Stan and Wendy watched as Pacifica made her way towards the park's entrance, with her trainer following close behind.

❇❇❇

"Mabel, are you sure about this?" Will questioned. "This is technically cheating."

"Don't think of it as cheating," Mabel said. "Think of it as...uh..a convenient stroke of luck."

"But--"

"Guys, Llama has arrived," Bill said, pointing to the entrance.

He was correct, as the group saw Pacifica coming their way. The blonde lady approached Mabel, before pausing before her.

"Never thought you'd actually show up," Pacifica spat. "You must have something up your sleeve, if you think you can win this competition."

"Oh, you can say we have a little something," Mabel said, then winked at the others.

On that time, a Lilliputtian popped out from Will's sleeve, and the boy's eyes widened. "AH! HOW DID YOU GET IN--"

Bill placed a hand over Will's mouth, while Pacifica shot them a suspicious look. Bill chuckled nervously. "Don't mind my brother, he's going through some mood swings, average teenage boy stuff, I swear."