51

SANA POV

Why I'm leaning towards her??!!

"Pretty noona!" I jumped in surprise and stand straight while fixing myself. I look where the voice came. Yoshi was sitting on my supposed to be sit beside Momo. My eyes landed to others and I see them smirking?

"What's with them?" I mumble.

Cough* Cough*

I look at Sakura who were I think fake coughing?

"That's my sit" She said pointing to the available sit beside Tzuyu "And *Cough* your hands" She continue looking at Tzuyu.

Then my eyes landed on her too and to her hands that still holding my wrist.

She let go immediately.

"I-i'm sorry" She said and sit properly.

"O-okay" I stuttered. I went back to my sit. i carried Yoshi and made him sit on my lap.

"What happened to you and to my mom?" Yoshi innocently asked.

"Ah nothing Yoshi. I'm just being clumsy" I answered.

"Clumsy my ass. why would you even leaned in" Momo suddenly teased.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"If Yoshi didn't call you, you already kiss her" She teased with her signature smirk.

"W-what..... No o-ofcou-cousenot"

Can I slap myself for stuttering.

She smirk again while raising her eyebrows.

"You're red you know"

"Ah Nani?"

"Don't Nani me I'm Japanese too"

"What's Nani Pretty noona?" Yoshi imterfere.

"That means what in Japanese" I answered trying to escape from Momo's teasing.

THIRD PERSON POV

If Sana escaped from Momo teasing then Tzuyu didn't.

Sakura keep teasing her about what happened and the woman is red as blood already especially her ears. If people see it they will think that Tzuyu ears got pinched because of how red it is but no because of teasing and what happened to her and Sana.

The image of Sana infront of her and an inches away from her keep repeating to her mind.

'Ohmygad! Gladly her boyfriend is not here. But my heart beating so fast' Tzuyu said in her mind.

'Ohmy! I almost cheated on Chan! But why I even trying to kiss her?' Sana asked on her mind while looking where Tzuyu is.

Both mind are in mess because of moment that Sakura and Dahyun made. The two culprit was celebrating to their mind because of what just happened while the others enjoying it because they saw how Sakura secretly pushed Sana when Dahyun slowly went on the side while fixing her shoes and as Sana she is, she didn't notice the pushed that the other Japanese woman do to her, the others didn't mind, they even happy about Sakura and Dahyun team up. Let say that they are more excited to see what will happened during the trip between the two exes. They also glad that Sana's boyfriend didn't come same with Momo.

An hour had passed, they still didn't arrived on their destination. Tzuyu sleeping well beside Sakura while the Japanese woman is busy playing games on her phone when suddenly Dahyun call her attention.

"Let's make them sit together" Dahyun whisper. Sakura smirk to what Dahyun planned.

Sakura went to Samo's sit.

Sana was scrolling on her phone while Yoshi sleeping in her lap.

"Ah Sanachab can we exchange sit? I remember that there something I need to talk with Momochan. Is it okay?" Sakura politely asked.

Sana space out for how many second before agreeing.

"Just bring Yoshi with you. Don't worry that kid is heavy sleeper. He won't woke up when you went there" Sakura explained even though Sana didn't asked and not the reason why she space out.

Sana went to where Sakura sit before which is beside the sleeping Tzuyu. The kid is really heavy sleeper like her mom that made her smile a little bit.

Sana lean back in the chair trying to sleep while Yoshi is sleeping in her lap and times had passed she really went to sleep.

Everyone in the bus were sleeping peacefully except for the driver.

Tzuyu who suddenly woke up when she feel something on her lap.

And there she saw her son lower part was on her lap while his upper body where on Sana's lap.

She frowned thinking on how and when they went here because she knows Sakura is her seatmate but suddenly when she open her eyes Sana and Yoshi already with her side. She look around and saw everybody sleeping.

She noticed Sana head can't stay still because of bumpy road. She let Sana lay on her shoulder to make her comfortable. Glad Sana didn't woke up but she groaned and snake one of her hand on Tzuyu's that made the latter froze on her sit.

She knows her heart is being crazy again for beating so fast by just simple thing Sana do to her.

Her one hand hugging Tzuyu arm while the other one is Yoshi pillow.

That view made Tzuyu smile.

She think what if they got married that day maybe they already have their own little versions.

But she knows she can't do anything anymore in the moment because after all Sana mind already erased Tzuyu on it and her heart already own by someone.

But she knows she can't stop loving Sana and loving her from a far is already enough even though it hurts because Sana happiness is what she want.

She observed Sana face. It's still the same, the beautiful face, nose, and lips that she's been crazy about.

"You're really beautiful love" She whispered with smile on her lips while observing her sleeping on her shoulder.

She look away immediately when Sana groaned again. She keep groaning and mumbling words that Tzuyu can't understand.

She hold Sana hand that was hugging her and caressing it gently hoping that she will stop groaning.

Caressing gently helped Sana to stop groaning. Tzuyu smile because it helps but Sana mumble something that made Tzuyu smile more.

"Tzu....tzu"

'She maybe dreaming about me but why she's groaning and look like in pain?' She think.

"I miss that" She sadly said and hold Sana hand tightly before closing her eyes wishing that when she woke up she still holding it.

"I miss you" She continue together with a tear dropped on her right eye.