21 - 2yeon Special

JEONGYEON POV

"Bunny~" I knocked on the door because she locked it. "I'm sorry, okay. Let me explain now. Open the door please" I begged. I keep knocking but she didn't open the door that is why I stopped and went back to the couch where Sana and Tzuyu are cuddling.

"Can you stop being sweet" I annoyingly said.

They both look at me blanky.

"Love, I think someone grumpy~" Tzuyu teased.

"I will also if you didn't answers my messages and calls. I will surely bury you alive" Sana playfully glared said to Tzuyu.

"Can you stop attacking me! I- I will just miss her more if I answered her. It will be hard for me to focus on my mission" I explain.

"One message won't hurt you know"

"I didn't even read her message tho"

"You know that bunny Jeongyeoniee. She's overconfident but she have insecurities that is why she keep calling you when away and why she sulking now"

I sighed. "Just explain to her unnie. Just wait her she will let you near her again beside she can't resist you"

After a while, Sana and Tzuyu went to Minatozaki's as Sana's mom request.

Everyone is out except for me and Nayeon who locking herself in a room.

I tried to knock again. "Nayeon-ah" I gently said. "Talk to me now, please"

I sadly sighed when no one answered. I was about to went back at the couch when suddenly I heard the door locked opened. I opened the door and saw a bunny sitting in the bed. She looks like real bunny now with ears are down and with stain of dry tears on her cheeks.

I walked towards her and kneeled infront of her.

"Sorry" I sincerely said while caressing her cheeks while my other hand is holding her hand. "I just can't focus when I miss you and I'm scared that when I answered your messages or call I will miss you more. But who was I fooling, I miss you so much. When I'm away I always thinking if what you doing? did you already eat? Who's with you? Are you happy on your day? and many more questions. I- I'm scared that when I read your message or heard your voice, I will came back immediately that's why I don't want to reply or answers your call" I explain sincerely.

"I'm sorry too. I'm just scared too that what if you find someone else? what if you leave me? or am I still important to you? do you still love me? I'm scared what if, I wake up you are not with me anymore t-that you don't love me anymore" She said, tears falling her eyes again.

I wipe it. "I always told you that I love you and I won't ever change you with someone else I just know. Before we became lovers, we started to be bestfriend for more than ten years. I just got courage to asked you out when we stepped in college right? did I change you with someone else? Did I cheated on you? You are the first girl in my life nayeon well except for my unnies and mom but still you are my first love and first in everything and you will be my last"

"Jeongyeon-ah. I love you so much more than myself"

"I love you too Nayeonie until eternal. Aishh~ stop crying know and I just remind you Im Nayeon I already put ring in your finger so stopped overthinking soon to be Yoo Nayeon" I said messing her hair.

She cutely chuckle. "But I already broke up with you tho"

"Who said I let you break up with me? don't be ridiculous nabong" I step backward and slightly yell.

She pouted. "Stop that" I said putting my palm to her mouth. "You look like a ugly duck"

"Yaa!!!" She annoyingly shouted but then her expression change in seductive.

She smirked and slowly walking towards me that make me step back.

I keep stepping back until I feel a hard on my back and realize I was already in wall.

"Why so red Jeongyeon" She seductively said still with the smirked.

"I-I don't k-know" I stuttered.

She leaned near me. "You sure daddy" she whispered on my ear.

I suddenly feel hot and my heart beating so fast with that. I gulped not looking at her. It's turning me on. This is a torture! I already feel my sweats on my forehead and my hand is already itchy to touch something but I need to control.

"N-nayeon" I moaned when she suddenly attacked my neck.

She hummed still doing her thing. I feel her biting my neck already and for sure it will leave mark on my neck.

Her hand started to roamed around me until I feel her warm touch on my stomach that make me loose.

I let her face me and I attacked her lips. I can feel her smirked through our kiss.

We kissed aggressively while I'm pushing her to the bed.

I slowly lay her down to bed without breaking the kiss.

"You always seducing me after fighting" I said while kissing her down to her jaw until to her neck.

She moaned. "because I'm finding you hot when you explaining"

"Really" I said while my hand already roaming around inside her shirt until it found its destination.

She moaned when I play with her b**bs. I remove all her upper clothes and kissed her slowly going down to her b**bs to her n*ppl*s.

"Jeongyeon-ah" She moaned. "Please go more down. I need you there" She said eyes closed.

"As you wish" I said while sucking her n*ppl* while my hand already playing her clothed p*ssy that make her moaned more and louder.

"Put it inside already" She demand. I unbottoned her shorts and kissed her back on her lips while removing her shorts.

When suddenly-

"Oh my godjihyo!! We are gonne be aunt after 9 months!!" Someone shouted.

Nayeon and I look at the door and find it open but no person anymore.

Our eyes met in shocked.

"What are talking about Chaeyoung"

"Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie making baby"

"Ya! did you just walk to them?"

"Ohmygad Chaeyoung!"

Nayeon suddenly pushed me in not very gentle push that I landed on the floor
"You did not locked the door?!" She madly asked.

"I think so" I slowly said.

"YA YOO JEONGYEON!!" She shouted in very high volume.

"Oh my godjihyo! did she already cum?" Someone excitedly yelled.

"MOMO!!!" I heard shouted and I think everyone is already here.

While me still sitting on the floor while infront of me is a red, mad, embarassed bunny.

Giving me death glare.

I think new fight are on the way.