47

SANA POV

"Excuse me Ms. Minatozaki, Ms. Miyawaki are here to see you. Should I let her enter now?" My secretary said after entering my office.

I nodded while frowning.

"What she even doing here?" I mumbled.

Several seconds after Sakura enter my office with her elegant and gentle smile.

"I'm just here to remind you about tomorrow. You didn't reply so I decided to come here" She said sitting in the chair infront of me.

"Ah~ I'm still not sure. Is Jihyo and Chaeyoung will also go?" I asked.

She nodded. "I had meeting with the Son earlier and Chaeyoung even her fiance will go. Jihyo unnie already agreed, she said she will bring his boyfriend and two other friends of yours" She explained.

I nodded. "Okay I will go but can I bring chan?" I asked again.

"Yeah sure. You can bring anyone you want" She answered.

"Okay. Thank you Sakura" I said and smile.

"No problem. I just want to know you all more so that the project will not be hassle when we start constructing it" She said.

She checked her phone. "I should go now. I still have meeting to attend to" She said and stand up. "See you tomorrow Sanachan" She continue and leave after I nod.

After that I continued doing my work. Signing and reading contract, projects, and reports.

After an hour my work done and starting to feel bored.

Ding!

I checked my phone and read who message me.

Channie:
      Babe you have time? Let's go to amusement park. My shift already done and I want to see you now. I love you

I smiled after reading his message.

"Secretary Park!" I called.

"Yes Ms. Minatozaki" She immediately asked after entering.

"Do I have meeting today?" I asked. She checked my schedule.

"None Miss. Just signing nothing else" She answered.

"Okay. I will go now just call me if they need me" I said and took my coat and bag before leaving not waiting for her answer.

While walking, I texted back Chan that we should meet in amusement park after 30 minutes.

I ride car and went to ice cream shop to have a bite before going to amusement park.

I order my favorite flavor and sit in one of the table inside the shop.

My eyes roamed outside to see the car moving and people walking around.

"Huh what it feels to be completed? Why I don't feel it? I still feel something is missing" I said to my mind and sighed and look away from outside.

I saw some kid inside the shop while eating happily their ice cream. I suddenly remember the kid I met here. Yohi?Yoli? Yusi? ha! Yoshi. The little guy really are smart and tall even know how to compliment.

"Pretty Noona, you're phone is useless without my cute face there"

"You should always smile Pretty noona. It looks great on you"

I remember those line of him.

I can't forget it because it seems like I already heard those lines before especially

"But I'm greedy Pretty noona. I want also to be your friend"

I Shake my head and chuckle. I was about to stand up when suddenly a voice suddenly showed up on my mind.

"I'm greedy Sana-sshi. I don't want to stay as your friend. I want to replace your last name to my last name in the future"

I frowned. "What is that?" I mumble but I shrugged it off and leave the shop to go in amusement park.

I arrived at the park but I still can't see Chan. So I just enter the park and wait him inside.

I send him message telling that I'm inside already.

I was walking alone when I see a familiar figure siting in the bench. I went near to confirmed if I really know that figure.

When I went near and had clear view, I confirmed it.

"Yoshi?" I called. He raise his head and look at me.

"Pretty noona!" He smile brightly.

I went infront of him and kneeled. Luckily I wear pants not skirt.

"Why you here alone?" I asked.

"My mom just buy my sweet. She will be back in any second now"

"Family day?" I asked but he nodded without removing his smile.

"My mom only and Aunt Dah-" "Yoshi" A familiar cold voice that can give shiver in my spine and I don't know where I heard the voice suddenly cut Yoshi off.

"Mom~ I met pretty noona" So it's his mom.

I face his mom and see a tall woman with shocked expression.

"So you're Yoshi's mom" I said and smile.

I look at her.

My eyes look at her eyes. Why it show longing? empty? and broken?

And why I feel the urge of wanting to hug her?.

She about to talked when two voice cut her  off.

I look behind me and saw Chan. I went to him and hugged him. I feel his kiss on my forehead. I also see dahyun with Yoshi's mom. She said they are friend but if they are friend why I never saw or met her?

But I went near her.

"Hi Yoshi's Mom. I'm Sana. Sana Minatozaki." I introduce myself offering my hand. She stare at my hand and take too long before accepting it.

"tz-tzuyu" She stuttered. I frowned. Why did she even stuttered.

"Nice meeting you, Tzuyu" I smile and about to let go her hand but she tighten her  hold on my hand.

But I'm not complaining? That she tighten her hold?

And why her hand on mine feel familiar.

She suddenly let go my hand.

"Nice meeting you too, Sana" Her voice so cold that it feels that I already used to it.

After that they leave. Yoshi wave at me.

They already away but my eyes still on them especially the back figure of that tall woman.

Why I feel like this?

"Hey babe" A wave destructed my thoughts.

I look at Chan.

"Why it feels right?" I mumble but Chan heard it.

"what right?" He asked.

"Ah Nothing. I just suddenly remember the proposal I read earlier"  I lied.

'Why holding her hand feels right?' I asked to my mind.

'Why it feel right on my hand?'