48

TZUYU POV

Right. Six years already passed. I already think that she will be own by someone now. I already ready myself in that but when I see her earlier, it feels like a knife stab on my heart. It more painful than the beating Yuta done to me.

This is my karma for hurting her. This is not enough punishment for what I do to her. I leave her in our wedding day, this pain is not enough for me to feel comparing to what I do to her. I should accept all the pain because after all it's me who started it.

Suddenly, a little hand hold my face and wipe some tears that I didn't even notice that it already fell.

"You are crying again, mom" Yoshi who seated beside me inside of Dahyun unnie car said.

Dahyun unnie who is driving glance at me through the mirror.

"Ah~ I didn't notice. It just nothing baby"

Yoshi cupped my face and look at me.

"Why are you sad? Is something hurt?" He asked blinking cutely at me that made me giggle.

"Nothing buddy. I just miss riding car" I lied. He hummed and nodded before removing his hand on my face and continue playing with his car toy.

I glance at Dahyun unnie, she already looking at me through mirror. She smile, a smile with meaning. I smile back at her and look outside.

I leave her in our wedding day. There are no reason for her to not hate me and choose to see me as a stranger.

-

We arrived in our apartment and exactly Sakura just went out of her car holding grocery bags.

"Oh you already here. Dahyun-sshi just eat here before you go back home" She said when we went out of the car.

"Ah Thank you Sakura-sshi. Just call me Dahyun, Tzuyu said we have the same age" Dahyun unnie who was following behind me carrying Yoshi's toy that she buy in the amusement park.

"Then call me Sakura or Sakuchan too" Sakura chan said. I helped her holding the grocery bags until we step inside the apartment.

I bring the grocery bag in the kitchen.

"Change your clothes first, Buddy" I said while walking towards Yoshi who is sitting in the couch while playing. Yoshi is  obedient child but he still kid who hard headed.

"Later mom" He said not even glancing at me.

"Yoshi baby change first" I repeated.

"But mom" He whinned but Sakura went out of her room called yoshi.

"Yoshi let's go change. Tell Aunt cherry blossom story about what you've done in the amusement park today, okay?" Sakura always there to help me with Yoshi..

The kid nod and went to Sakura holding his toys.

"Aunt cherry blossom I met pretty noona earlier" I heard Yoshi said to Sakura.

"Oh? the hamster you talking about?" The last thing I heard before Sakura close the door of Yoshi and I room.

I suddenly heard chuckles "Fate already  made a move to made them know each other huh" Dahyun unnie said who just went out of one of the guest room holding the coat she used when she drunked last night.

"Yeah" I deep sighed.

"I know what you thinking about what happened earlier and I know you will not asked about it and keep it on your own"

Even we didn't see each other in many years. This unnies of mine really still knew me well. They can still read me just like before.

"I still hate how you still read me" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I still can read you now because you still our savage maknae I grow-up to" She answered.

Yeah, I almost forgot that we grew up together even though I just knew them when I entered college. Since day one, they are all there for me until I needed to study abroad to when I cameback and they are there to fight with me. They are not just friend but family.

"She's not pretending earlier." She suddenly uttered.

"Huh?" I confusedly asked.

"Sana unnie. She's not pretending earlier" She repeated.

There are many question pop up on my mind.

But- "What do you mean?" is the words that went out on my mouth.

"She followed you. We don't know why but when you runaway she immediately followed you." She explained.

A scenario of what if starting to pop up on my mind that I don't want to happened.

"I didn't tell you why Me and Momo always fighting that lead us to broke up right?" She asked. I nodded. "Momo and Nayeon unnie saw how Sana hit by the track that day"

She simply said but my whole world collapsed just by that words that came out to her mouth.

"How Sana unnie almost die infront of us in the hospital. She slept for too long that the doctor told us to gave her up because there are no chance anymore for her to wake up" She continue.

Tears already fall on my eyes. Can't believe what she just saying now. Don't want to believe that I made this to her. I didn't just hurt her emotionally, I also hurt her physically.

"Momo keep blaming you to what happend to Sana unnie and here I am who notice how scared you are that day but I didn't do anything. I was trying to made her understand that you have reason that you don't want what happened that you are not even the one who hit her but she keep insisting that it's your fault. Then miracle happened, Sana unnie woke up but without even one memory to remember. It hard for us to made her remember but nothing. We suffered, she suffered. That is why we stopped trying to make her remember. Even though Sana already wake up, Momo still blaming you and I keep defending you without me knowing that the day I don't want to happen happened. She broke up with me and I found out that my cousin was there comforting her. Heechul comforting her" She explained with tears already falling on her eyes.

I runaway to save them all but turned out that, I save them from Yuta but situation made them suffered. Situation made it complicated and the Situation destroyed their relationship. Situation that made Sana suffered. Situation that started because of me.

"I t-thought I w-was finally saving you all but I just made the situation worse. I'm sorry dahyun unnie" I sob and feel my knees weakened.

I thought I finally save her but I'm still the one who bring her in danger.

Even what I do before, It's still me the reason.

Still me the reason who destroyed everything.

Still me who made them suffered.