22

TZUYU POV

"What should I wear, Love" She shouted inside our room.

"Anything you comfortable, Love" I shouted back while sitting on our couch in living room. Luckily, others are not here but we decided to have date outside.

"Okay"

"Don't put make up anymore you already too pretty"

"Just light make up love!" She shouted while whinning.

"Okay okay! make it faster i'm already starving!"

"Ne"

I'm playing with my phone while waiting her preparing for our date.

Suddenly someone call me. I answered it because it's Irene unnie.

"Almost done"  Irene unnie said immediately after I answer.

"Really! That's good unnie"

"Yeah. and please tell Jeongyeon to contact Joy, she can't contact her since yesterday"

"Ne unnie and they might busy you know mak-"

"don't you dare continue that! and no need to tell me. ah it's really disgust me!"

"Tsk. you just can't find someone" I hissed but a idea pop up on my mind.

I smirked. "Say unnie- I will introduce you to a bear"

"What should I do with bear? bear is dangerous Chou! don't be ridiculous"

I facepalmed. "Not really a bear unnie! Just someone looklike a bear!"

"Is there someone look like a bear?"

"Ofcourse! I know someone"

"Who are you talking with?" Suddenly Sana interfere. "And why you wiggling your eyebrows?"

"It's Irene unnie love" I answer not minding Irene unnie.

"Are you teasing her again?" Sana said sitting beside me. "Hi Irene unnie! I miss you" She said after she took my phone and put it on speaker.

"I miss you too Sana-shi and please tell to your yoda that I'm not interested."

Sana hummed and look at me. "What are you talking about?"

"She's setting me up with a bear"

"Bear? isn't that dangerous? Why would you set her up with a wild animals? I know you are alien but-"

"Ya! I'm not a alien"

"But you are a yoda"

"and you are squirrel, shiba inu, and snake!" I teased sticking out my tongue.

"Snake? Ya!!!"

"A cute snake" I said trying to be cute.

"Tss. I won't go out with you now" She stood up while stamping walking back to our room.

"I think you have a squirel to woo~"

"Yeah right. Wish me luck unnie"

"Goodluck. Bye Chou~"

Then she end the call.

I walked to our room and saw her inside sulking like a kid that lose in a game.

"I'm sorry love. I'm just teasing you" I said like a kid who begging for a candy.

SANA POV