32

TZUYU POV

"How come he is your brother!?" Jeongyeon unnie yell-asked in surprised.

"We have the same mom. I'm the daughter you were curious about when you found out about one of the family secret" Nayeon unnie explained.

That explained why she suddenly space out and got nervous when we told her about the illigitimate daughter of Mrs. Tuan.

Flashback

"See this" Jeongyeon unnie put down the documents and evidence in table where we all nine are present.

Mina unnie took one of the document. "Mrs. Tuan has a daughter? but I don't heard anything about it. I thought Mark is their only child"

"Yes. I'm surprised too but the document and evidence said the the daughter has different father. A korean so the daughter is mixed. Mr. Tuan bring her to US after giving birth she went back but there are no child showed up with her" I explained.

"Wow the drama" Dahyun unnie amazed said.

My eyes suddenly went to Nayeon unnie who looking deeply at documents and evidence but I think she thinking deeply on the document not reading it.

"Unnie you okay?" I asked that made her jump in surprise.

"Y-yeah I'm okay" She said then after she cleared her throat.

She suddenly stand up and fixed her clothes. "I still have meeting to attend to. See you later guys" Then she leave us without waiting for our answer.

"What's wrong with her?" Jihyo unnie curiously asked.

"She act different" Jeongyeon unnie said looking at the door where Nayeon unnie went out.

"She seem nervous and troubled" I said that make them nod their head in agreement.

Flashback ends-

NAYEON POV

"Then if you already knows everything why you didn't tell us?" Jihyo said with the expression of can't believe what she's hearing now.

"Just like Mark, I was threatened too okay. My dad, step mom, and my younger sister life is in risk if I tell the truth"

I remember when I met them and be friends with Sana. Mr. Tuan suddenly meet me and threatened me to never tell them or spoil any secret about me relation to Tuan.

He knows about me since I was born and I know also everything.

I was just result of one night stand. After I gave birth, I was given to my dad and my real mother just support me with financial.

Dad was living alone before and work as  bartender in bar for living.

I grown up with dad but not in so hard life because of the support I'm receiving from my real mom.

But when I step on middle school dad got married with my step Mom who is heir of a clothing company.

There is no problem with me because she treat me like her own daughter then after a year of marriage my sister born.

I didn't lose communication with my real mom and half brother the whole time but I hide to every one because of the threatened I received from Mr. Tuan.

"So you also knows everything from the start even his relationship and intention to Sana" Jeongyeon who feel betrayed said shaking her head in disbelief.

I sighed and went beside her. "I'm sorry. Actually-" I looked at Mark oppa who nod his head saying to tell them. "Mark oppa and I found out that Dad and Yuta joined forces. The day before we went to Jeju we found about their intention to took life of one of us. I asked Mark oppa and Somi to take care of us back then because they will execute their plan there but his dad found out about our back up plan and scared the people who was been point to look at us during that time. W-we have argument that time but he threatened me again but now he threatened me because of you. I was scared because something might happened" I explained to her that make her- nah all lf them shocked.