46

TZUYU POV

"Mom can we go amusement park? I want to go there" Yoshi cutely said in my lap while I'm feeding him.

"Okay. My Yoshi wish will be command by me" I said that made Yoshi smile excitedly.

That's enough for me to call a good day.

While feeding Yoshi, I heard the doorknob clicked. I look where the sound came and see Dahyun unnie standing at the door with wide eyes when her eyes met mine.

"Tz-tzuyu" She stuttered.

"Dahyun unnie, you should eat first here" I offered pointing the food infront of me.

She walked towards the table and sit on the vacant sit.

Her eyes still looking at me like not believing what she seeing.

"Unnie" I snapped my finger to get her attention.

"Mom, I'm already done you can put me down now" Yoshi interfere.

I put him down. "Just stay at living room" I said and as a obligated son he nod and went to living room.

"Is he your son?" Dahyun unnie asked who already came back on her sense.

I hummed. "His Yoshi"

Dahyun unnie nod and ate her food. I just watched her but I want to asked question like 'what happened to you?' 'Why did yiu broke up?' how are you, unnie?' like that but I'm stopping myself because I'm nervous to asked.

"I know you want to asked something. Just ask" She suddenly said not even lending her eyes on me.

"Unnie, how are you?" I calmly asked.

"Me?" She painfully chuckled. "I don't even know" She continue.

She look at me. "I don't know what to do in my life anymore, Chou. After you runaway, everything went upside down to me. I know something is wrong with you that day and something wrong really happened that day that lead me here, alone" She sadly said. "I hate you but I can't hate you. You're my best friend, Chou that is why I believe on you that I fight what I believe to Momo" She painfully chuckled again "But I didn't know that will lead her to leave me too, that lead her to leave me for someone I despise the most" She continue.

"I'm sorry unnie" I apologize.

She smile. A sad smile.

"You don't have to apologize to me. It's me who have fault on our relationship. As I told you, I believe on you. I know you have reasons why did you do that" She said. "If there are someone who you need to apologize is, I think you already know who is it" She sadly said. I nod understanding what she means.

The breakfast is all about apologies and talking about ourself.

Dahyun unnie asked my life the past six years and I told her the whole truth that I have been to including Yoshi and Sakura chan.

"You're son is so tall like you and kind. I'm glad he took everything from you" Dahyun unnie said looking at Yoshi who playing in the living room. "He will be a strong man when he will grown up. In his early age, his eyes already saw the reality. You are such a good Mom Chou" She continue.

I smile a sad smile.

'I'm not because I almost kill him together with myself' I said to my mind.

"Mom what time we will go amusement park?" Yoshi shouted asked.

"Later at afternoon Buddy" I answered back.

"You want to come unnie?" I asked Dahyun unnie.

"Wait" She said and checked her phone and do something on it.