10

THIRD PERSON POV

Tzuyu and Irene busy talking about something very personal.

But the woman keep bothering Tzuyu. Keep flirting with her.

"Can you stop bothering me? I am in important meeting" Tzuyu said to woman.

The woman smirk.

"Who even she is? you know her?" Irene asked Tzuyu who is already pissed.

Tzuyu face didn't change still cold but Irene know her too well.

"I don't even know her. She suddenly bumped to me and spilled her coffee in my pants and now keep bothering me" Tzuyu blantly said.

"I want her to my girlfriend" The woman said attempting to kiss Tzuyu but Tzuyu hold her face immediately and stand up in her sit going beside Irene sit.

Irene chuckled "She already taken woman" She said.

"By who ? you?" The woman asked.

"Yes. so what?" Irene sassily said.

The woman smirk and chuckled.

"I don't believe you" She said.

"Who even you are woman" Tzuyu asked.

"I'm Lisa your soon to be girlfriend" Lisa said smiling sweetly to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu disgusted by that. The only sweet smile that make her melt and crazy is Sana smile only.

While the three is arguing there. There are someone in far from them holding a camera who is froze on her spot and can't even move. Seulgi.

Before the two entered the café, she following them while taking picture every Lisa touch or near tzuyu body.

When the two entered the café, She position herself outside because luckily they choose to sit beside the window that will make her easily take picture.

"Hah. It hard following someone. I feel like dispatch" Seulgi whispered to herself.

She keep taking picture to both of them but then Tzuyu stand up. She followed tzuyu and she zoom her camera but her camera  didn't focused to tzuyu because Irene blocking her. She focused in Irene side view.

dugdugdugdugDugDugDUgDUGDUGDUG

She heard her heart slowly beating loudly.

She got froze on her spot and can't even move. She stuck on her position because of certain lady.

Without her knowing her finger move. clicking picture of the woman side profile.

She didn't even saw how Lisa walk to Tzuyu and suddenly hugged her and kiss her cheeks that make tzuyu off guard.

Seulgi didn't notice what is happening just like her world just surrounded with the woman. She saw how the woman smirked, chuckled, smile, and even rolled her eyes that she find it hot.

Her work to take picture with Lisa and Tzuyu turn out to be Bae Irene pictures.

Her camera capture the lady face but the certain lady capture her heart in returned without knowing.

LISA POV (extra😅)

That tzuyu girl is really hard to get and add this intimidated woman.

It hard to flirt or to have skinship with her and her cold aura and personality.

But I won't give up. 500 thousand won is big amount. I can buy anything I want in that money.

They were talking something I don't even understand thus they are talking in Chinese? I don't know but one thing for sure it's not korean.