~ u a f l a s h b a c k ~

"mr.aizawa, it's been too long ever since y/n went on a search for deku.." denki said as he was worried about you.

"yes kaminari, i know. but remember that we believe in them. i sent mirio and amajiki to go on a search for them. it will all be alright.

"SIR! I FOUND OUT WHERE Y/N IS AT!" mirio said as he ran into class 1-a and spoke to aizawa. "show me." aizawa said.

"do you remember when you put a tracking device on y/n and how they haven't came back yet? as you told me to be on the search for them, i found a cabin with amajiki, and he noticed that the things in the cabin were thrown around. i believe y/n slept here for the night."

todoroki and bakugou ran up to aizawa's desk and saw the information that mirio showed. it showed your belongings that you left behind in the cabin.

"y/n's belongings.." aizawa said. "that's not all sir..i found this too." mirio said as he took out 3 bags, one bag had a bloodied knife, the second bag had 2 syringes, and the third bag had your lucky charm with the initial 'D'.

"hey..i know that charm..y/n had that on their wrist! and never took it off!" bakugou said and pointed it out. "doesn't that damn deku have one with their initial?"

"you're right! midoriya had one with their initial and y/n has one with deku's initial, that represents their friendship. and they were extremely close." todoroki said as he looked at bakugou.

"okay as i was saying..i saw footprints as well and i followed them, and as soon as i realized it, i saw an abandoned place and i saw three carved letters. L. O. V. which means.."

"THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS?!" the whole class asked as they had worried expressions on their faces.

"sir! what if they need our help?!" momo asked as she got up from her seat. she looked extremely worried.

"yes! i agree with yaoyorozu..what if they're in terrible danger?" mina asked as she also got up from her seat.

everyone started to agree with each other and believe that they have to go and save you.

"everyone get into your hero costume. let's go save y/n." aizawa said as he got up and put his hand in a fist.

"YES SIR!"

~ e n d o f f l a s h b a c k ~

"you guys..came to save me..?" you asked as tears went down your cheek. you tried to run towards them but deku grabbed you, put his arm around your neck, and aimed a gun on your head.

"deku! let them go! we can talk this out!" uraraka said as she tried to go towards him but he would only back away with you.

"NO! HOW SHOULD I TRUST YOU ALL AGAIN AFTER BETRAYING ME?!" deku yelled as he was still holding you close to him.

"deku please.." you say as you still held onto his arm. "no! they BETRAYED me doll..ME! but it was so..So Easy..to forgive you.." he replied to you looking at you making eye contact with him.

"midoriya..just give them back..." todoroki said as he tried walking towards him once again. but deku refused.

you had to think of a plan. Immediately.

you let go of his arm, moved away from his arm, walked in front of him, and cupped his face. deku's eyes widened and he lowered his arm.

"deku..you're my best friend, my everything..ever since our UA days we were so so close...we were inseparable...i know what we did was wrong..especially all might..." you say as tears filled your eyes as he had tears in his eyes.

"doll.." he said as he placed his hand on your right hand. "i know this is too sudden but.." you immediately went in to kiss him. a kiss that was toxic. his lips soft and toxic and your lips soft and sweet.

"y/n.." you heard todoroki say.

"this kiss..feels so different..." you thought in your mind.

"it's something..that seems like it's...toxic.."

"deku's taste is different from mine as i kissed him..."

"I'm Sorry Deku...but i have no choice but to do this..."

you take his knife from his back pocket and stab him in the stomach. causing him to grunt in pain and let go of the kiss. blood was coming out of his mouth slowly.

"w-why..doll...w-why'd you d-do this...?" he said as he held onto your arms, slowly falling on his knees.

"i'm sorry..." you said and you let him fall to his knees. and tears roll down your cheeks again.

"y/n!" the whole class ran up to you and they immediately put you in a group hug. they saw how bloody you were.

"how did y'all find me..?" you ask as you were still slightly traumatized.

"mirio and amajiki were on a search for you. and they found your belongings. and tracked your footsteps and found you here...with midoriya." aizawa said as he walked towards the class.

"c'mon y/n. let's go back." bakugou said.

aizawa picked up deku and put him around his shoulder. and you were walking with the rest of the class. you were shaking because you were scared.

"It's Gonna Be Okay Y/n.."

________________________________

hiiii!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter will be out soon i promise!<3