" yeah me too... uhm win"bright called out while he swept his side of the room, making me hum.

"don't take it the wrong way but I think you. need~"

"some work on my free shots?" I said cutting him off making him look towards me and give a small nod.

"I know I know I've been practising on my own back home but without a goalkeeper... it's not the most effective," I said and he nodded

"I can help you out if you want I need practice with my goalkeeping too," he said making me hum

"yeah sure... " I said 

"Should we do it after practice, we stay back in general so we can just stay back for a bit more and practice "he replied and I hummed.

"uh.. let's not practice at school... there's always people lurking around on the bleachers and after that competition, I would like to keep my photos out of those gossip pages please you have any clue how my people spammed my inbox over the weekend and still do?" I said and he laughed.

"Alright, so you got anything else in mind?" he said and I took a second to think.

" you can come to my house"

I said what now?

〰️〰️

Krist (pov)

"phi we'll take care of it," I told phi guy making him look over towards me and ...

Singto.

"You two ?" He asked a bit sceptical and I just smiled and gave a small nod.

"Yeah uh... We talked and um realised that we should practice a bit more since we're still not in sync with each other so we thought we can do it after practice" I said but it didn't really ease his confusion.

But he gave a small nod.

"Uh.. sure... Just know that there are cameras here don't kill each other" he said making me laugh.

But when I looked over I saw how serious phi looked making me laugh a bit awkwardly

"We won't phi"

"Alright then see you guys tomorrow," he said before leaving.

You see all the societies have to take care of their rooms after meets and practices and usually the seniors do it so to let me and Singto have the music room... We'd have to arrange everything up too.

"Are you sure this is what you want ?" I said walking up to him sighing once I made sure everyone was out.

"Absolutely," he said with a cocky smile.

Why am I doing this again?

"So you want to learn instruments... Which one ?"

"What all do you know"

"Uh.. the drums obviously... Then I know how to play the guitar and the piano"

"Great then all of them," he said making my eyes widen

"What !!"

"You said you'll do anything... This is what I want if you want to know more about the poem" he said making me sighed and nod

"Fine fine... Let's uh.. let's go with the piano first then I'm too tired for the drums or guitar" I said walking towards the piano set up

Sitting down on the long stool.

I was running my hands across the keys remembering everything that I need... The basics at least.

While I was busy doing that I didn't realise when Singto came and sat beside me, I looked over to ask if he was ready to start but he looked lost, again... Vulnerable.

"Singt~"

"Why are you doing this ?" He asked making me confused

"What ?"

"Why do you want to know so bad what those words mean? If this is because of this stupid rivalry then please Krist stop right now~" he said making my eyes widen.

He looked so cocky a second agony why does he now look defensive?

I looked over towards him, a wall seemingly already built in front of him. I suppose he took my lack of answer as an answer...a horrible one that is.

He shook his head sighing getting up

"Wait no Singto wait," I said grabbing onto his hand pulling him down to sit back again.

"I... I would never do such a thing. Our rivalry is one thing this is another. Even though It may seem like I hate you but that doesn't mean I'll stoop so low and be so disrespectful... and I'm sorry if that is how it appeared to be" I said making him sigh.

"Why are you so interested ?" He asked and I looked back slightly embarrassed.

"I don't know... I just do. I just want to know a bit more about you" I blurted out.

The last part was not meant to be said out loud.

"Oh," he voiced making me flushed with embarrassment.

"So the piano ?"

"Uh yeah... Um so these are the natural  notes and these are the sharps....~"

With that, we started.

Why am I so interested in knowing more about him that I'm subjecting myself to this?

Maybe I should figure that out ... Fast

👑
A/n
So I've been recently obsessing over Mangas
Can some suggest some saucy BL mangas 🌝

Eheh
🐣