Chapter 29 [Lights Out]

Start from the beginning

"Don't be. So... nightmares?" Y/N began leaning on the balcony's railing, crossing his arms as he stared at the spooked Erza.

"Heh, yes. Don't worry, they happen every now and then," the male merely shook his head at Erza's poor attempt to divert the conversation.

"Don't worry? If you have nightmares it's all I need to worry," in response Erza huffed lightly and a small smile appeared on her face, "Do you want to talk about it?" 

"...Maybe some other time," she then proceeded to stand up and walk back into her room, Y/N's eyes pretty much glued to her swaying bubble-butt, luckily she either didn't notice or didn't care.

In a flash of light, Erza's attire had completely changed from her hot bikini into a beautiful purple dress with pink gloves that reached almost all the way to her shoulders. Even her hairstyle had changed, and, damn, was she...

Y/N whistles as he looked at Erza's new attire, "Wow, you look positively stunning, 12/10 at least."

Erza smiled and giggled slightly at Y/N's compliment, "Why thank you, shall we get going?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And violá, everyone, that includes Happy, no I didn't forget about him, was now at the casino. And oh boy what a place it is! Y/N's never seen a magic roulette or some weird fishtank-looking ass lottery. But the place had its charm, just like any casino should. Of course, the three beautiful women that were with him only added to that charm. Now, you might be asking yourself, what game did our dear protagonist decide to play? Why... POKER OF COURSE! 

"Time to put on my Kakegurui face!" yeah Y/N was positively excited to lose some money, but with Lucy by his side, he wouldn't lose too much as she would stop him before long, and Juvia just encouraged him about anything he did.

Y/N and Erza were pretty much winning every game they played, it was either her or Y/N. There were some strange noises they managed to overhear but they just blamed it on Natsu and Gray, as one would. Another game of poker began, but this time they had a different dealer. He had dark skin and blonde hair. He looked like an NTR reject. 

"How about... we play a special game?" he served the cards, and when everyone took a look at them they instantly noticed something was amidst.

The cards spelt DEATH.

A disturbed grin stretched across the dealer's face, "Let's a play game where your life's on the line... sister Erza."

Erza's eyes widened in realization and horror, "You are... Sho?!"

And then the whole place went dark, so dark that not even Y/N or Happy who was supposed to be some weird magical mutation of a cat could see. A sudden gunshot made them jump onto their feet, but the visibility was still null. At least it was until the light suddenly turned back on to reveal the casino looking a lot more empty than it previously has been.

"Over here, sister," Sho's voice came from behind them.

The man in question was standing behind them, a deck of cards in each of his hands. But there was something strange about his cards, something rather sinister... And that's when they heard it. The cries of tens of people as their portraits appeared on the cards that were now scattered across the white marble floor. 

"This is some Yu-Gi-Oh level of creepy..." if you can't tell by his tone of voice, Y/N merely deadpanned at Sho's weird magic trick, Pegasus did it a lot better.