My house, my rules.

Hadrian's POV:

"They aren't going to really be any different from before. I find all the house rules already in place to be fair and are going to stay in place. I have three new rules I would like to instate, however. The first, my ruling is not going to be cruel, you are now my snakes and so in turn you are my family. You will all treat each other as family, if I ever hear otherwise there will be consequences. Second, you all know my standing on magic. You will all treat everyone, from every house the same no matter their magical affinity. We are all mother Magic's children and we will treat each other as such. Finally, I don't like bullies, just like Professor Snape. If I see anyone in this house bully anyone for any reason you will see just what power an Olympia holds. If you are bullied I expect you all to fight back with ten times the cruelty shown to you. You are snakes, you have fangs, use them to protect yourself and others. I will of course crush anyone should it be asked of me, however, I know you all will probably like to fend for yourselves. Does this seem fair to you all?"

All the students were smiling and quickly agreed.

"Perfect. I am only going to say this once, I have eyes and ears everywhere, even if you don't know it. I have already put some assurances in place to keep you all happy and healthy. Follow these simple rules and you won't have to worry about anything. Now I think it's time to introduce your new court. I will be telling you who they are based on how close they are to me, meaning they know how I would react to somethings better. This does not mean, however, that they are in any way better or higher than the others in my court. All those in my court are equals and should be treated like equals. First is Draco Malfoy. Out of everyone in the court he knows me best, if you have a question about my opinions or the way I act and you can't find me you should try and go to him first. Next, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott. Adrian Bovin, and Marcus Flint. Finally, Pandora Everglade. These six make up my court, however as I get to know you all better things may change and people may be added. Are you all okay with this court?"

"They all seem like good fits, Heir Olympia." Professor Snape said and I nodded at him. I smiled and perked up.

"Oh yes! That reminds me, you all should call me Hadrian, like I said before we are now family. Also I wanted to say one last thing before I let you go. I will be naming a few friends of the king during my time as ruler. That means that these people are honorary slytherins, and you should treat them just as you would any other snakes. Right now this list only consists of the Weasley twins, who I have assured understand what it means to be a friend of the king, however I'm sure this list will grow. I might also have to name some enemies, but I am hoping I never reach that point. I do have quite a bit of patience to deal with people so I don't think anyone will annoy me that much. That is all, so unless you would like to come up and ask questions this meeting is over."

I smiled as everyone started moving and talking to their friends. The older years who I included into the court were congratulated by their friends as they thanked me. The rest of the night was spent relaxing and I feel asleep early, getting ready for classes the next day.

The next day when I woke up I was excited for classes. I got ready, and quickly let Dust and Bone go, to let them finally explore Hogwarts and learn its layout. The energy and volume was high in the common room by the time I came down. We left as a house again, quickly sitting and eating when we got into the great hall. The other tables were full by the time letters started arriving. There were more owls than usual and the volume in the great hall grew as people started to read the Daily Prophet.

Angel dropped a letter and a copy of the Prophet in front of me. I glanced at the front page which read:

Harry Potter missing, Olympia family returns?! Unusual sorting at Hogwarts school.