"I don't hate him. I hate them. Together they are always together."

"You guys used to always be together. Then Cameron came along..."

"This is not Cam's fault Monty."

"No, no. Not Cam's. It's yours. You never told Bellamy how you feel and I know you well enough to know you liked him. Or still do."

"Ya whatever let's just get him in the car yeah?"

"He's not moving. Here let me get something." Monty walks away, leaving me with Jasper.

"You know Monty is right." I hear Raven from under the car. I kick the wheel in response. Bellamy walks back and slams his bag on the front of the car. "Hey! Take it easy asshole." She slides out from under the car and flashes a smirk to me.

"Good morning to you, too." Bellamy sneered. I hate it when he's sarcastic. He took that from me you know. He throws a gun to Miller.

"What's the point if we can shoot them?" Miller asks grabbing the gun walking past Bellamy.

"We can, just not to kill. That goes for everyone. Where's Octavia?" Bellamy asks.

"We're going outside the wall. You honestly think she'd miss that?" Miller jokes. Finally Monty comes back carrying a bucket. He throws the cold water inside on Jasper and a little on me.

"Sorry. Was that too cold?" Monty mocked. Jasper grabbed Montys shirt and pinned him against the car. I was going to interject but he stopped. He walked towards the guns on the front of the car.

"No gun for you until you're sober." Bellamy stated.

"Don't want one." Jasper replied. He lightly slaps Bellamy in the face which made me giggle. Everyone starts getting into the car, Bellamy walks over to Gina.

"Be safe." I hear her say as I get in the back seat, beside Monty.

"Be safe." I mocked. I see Raven roll her eyes and smile.

"She's too good for you." Raven grinned as Bellamy hops in the back, across from me.

"Shut up." He groans.

"Careful. Monty might melt her." Jasper leered. Me being right behind Jasper I slap his face, or the back of his head more like.

"Enough!" Bellamy warns. I turn back to gave him and cross my arms. "Raven. Take us out." He says suspensefully.

"Why did you say that so suspenseful?" I point out.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Nevermind."

Raven starts the car and opens the garage. Octavia appears on a horse.

"I wish I wasn't in this car." I mumble, loud enough the whole car hears.

"Try to keep up!" Octavia shouts from outside. She rides away. Lucky bitch.

We drive out of the gate. A few minutes later Jasper starts singing.

"No way. If you're gonna ride shot gun, you can't just disappear." Monty says as I take out the ear buds. He plugs the IPod into the car.

Everyone starts to sing. Jasper comes to the back and stands through the hole in the roof. Then the tracker starts to beep and Raven stops the car. Monty jumps into the front seat.

"Farm station." Monty says.

"What? After- after four months how?" Miller asks.

"We'll find out. Where are they?" Bellamy questioned. The back door swings open.