Chapter 33

"George! Not here!" Willow admonished George and grabbed his hand that had found its way a bit too far up her skirt under the table while they were waiting for desert all while giving him a subtly smirk. 

They had arrived in the Caribbeans the day before and were now sat in the hotel restaurant looking out at the ocean where they had spent the whole day, just laying in the sun and cooling down in the beautiful clear turquoise water from time to time.

George refused to let go of her thigh completely so his hand remained on her knee while he eyed her face with a look full of relish in his eyes - the few strands of hair that framed her face, which had gotten curly from the salt water, her rosy cheeks and nose she had from exposing her face to the sun a little too much while swimming and her eyes that had taken on the color of amber as the setting sun illuminated them - everything about her was just so breathtakingly stunning.

"You look so gorgeous tonight, I just want to go back to our bungalow and..." George started as he lifted his hand from her thigh to move one of the brown strands out of her face and got interrupted by Willow.

"You can never get enough, can you? We literally just..." she stopped for a second not wanting to publicly mention the things they had done just before coming to dinner, "Well what do you say, we ask them to bring the dessert to our room and leave." she continued and retorted his lusty look as she couldn't wait to repeat what they had done before either.

At that exact moment a waiter passed their table and George reacted quickly. After telling him they wanted to enjoy the dessert in private he got up and grabbed Willows hand, pulling her out of the restaurant and in the direction of their bungalow on the opposite side of the teeny tiny island. 

In their love drunk state, unable to refrain from being all over each other for much longer, they arrived at their door in just 3 minutes, a walk that usually took them at least 8. 

Before closing the door behind them again, George put the "do not disturb" sign on the door nob outside. Since he closed the door so quickly they could hear the sign fall to the floor, which didn't seem to bother them, because as soon as the door was closed George made his way over to the bed, tackling Willow in the process and immediately starting to kiss her neck and around her collarbone while his hands undressed her faster then they ever had before. 

Willow had already begun to moan and whimper from Georges hands wandering over her naked skin and his wet lips kissing every inch of her chest, when he pulled away from her and stood up to take his clothes off, letting her lay there, naked and helpless.

George slowly opened the buckle of his belt and pulled it from the belt loops while looking down at Willow who had her eyes fixed on him. He let the belt fall to the floor and began to unbutton hid white linen shirt. As he seductively exposed more and more of his tanned upped body he broke the silence, "Touch yourself while I get undressed".

Willow didn't say anything, she hesitated for a moment until she moved one hand to cup her breast and let the other one slowly move over her stomach down to the throbbing between her legs. George had a smirk on his face while watching her every move and with his chest now freed he moved on to open his pants.

As he had only his boxers left to take off, Willows head was already buried deep into the pillows behind her with one hand between her thighs.

"Stop touching yourself," he ordered, "let me do the rest". George returned to the bed and hovered over her with his hips between her thighs. Their bodys started grinding up to each other while their lips crashed together. 

As Willow felt his erection against her entrance she tried saying something but only a mix off mumbled words left her mouth through her heavy breathing. George continued kissing her neck and squeezing her thighs and waist, unable to get enough of her, wanting to be as close as possible. She tried once more to tell him what she wanted but failed again. George, who had now noticed she was trying to say something, pulled away a tiny bit to look her in the eyes. 

With their foreheads pressed against each other George took his turn speaking. "Use your words" he demanded, out of breath as well.

Willow felt herself get even more turned on by his words and although it was hard, she managed to follow his order. "I want you inside me. Now, George." she let out a loud breath "please" she begged then.

Just as he did what she asked him to and began with slow strokes to work her up to it, a knock on the door appeared. They were bringing over the dessert. Willow and George were startled by the sudden interruption and both froze. 

"Shit" left Georges mouth and Willow couldn't help but giggle to which he quickly moved his hand over her mouth. "Shhhh" he whispered then.

They stayed just like that as there was another knock on the door. Willow couldn't contain her laughter and soon George had to chuckle as well. A few seconds later they heard plates being put down on the floor in front of their door.

After a few more moments of silence and exchange of some clueless looks, George took it upon himself to continue their act of desperate love. He moved his hand that still covered her mouth to her neck and slightly tightened his grip to which her eyes widened and he began moving his hips again.

A few minutes later they were both laying beside each other exhausted and sweaty, their fingers interlocked in between them. They were both breathing heavily, the only sounds disturbing the calming silence.

George let go of her hand and got up to put his boxers back on, making the content look on Willows face disappear because she wanted to enjoy this moment for a little longer. He made his way to the door and returned a few seconds later with two plates in his hands.

"How about some dessert?" he asked her as he already joined her in bed again and handed her one of the two plates.

"You're just...I just love you" Willow said, shaking her head in disbelief of what her life had become. The biggest smile formed on her face as she enjoyed her dessert and listened to George talk about what he wanted to do the next day.