Chapter 2

After exactly 2 hours and 38 minutes of sitting on the train, Willow arrived at the station of Brackley. Her brother, Charlie, was already waiting for her outside. As she exited the station, she saw him leaning against the hood of the green Alpha Spider. A cabriolet was definitely not the best car to drive in England, but it was the car she and her brother had learned to drive in and when it wasn't raining, driving along the slightly bumpy roads through the countryside of England with wind in her hair and sun on her face, she wouldn't wish for any other way to have it.

This weekend was special, it was one of the few weekends the whole family found themselves in the gorgeous cottage. Although Willow visited her parents almost every weekend, her two older brothers who had moved out before her, came by rather occasionally and almost never at the same time.

"Hi Camilla, I didn't know you were going to be here too. Great to see you again, feels like it's been an eternity." Willow greeted the girlfriend of her brother John after tightly hugging her dad and her mum.

She hugged Camilla as well who just said a quick "Missed you!" before stepping back to hold John's hand. They both looked slightly uncomfortable, as if they were nervous about something.

"I'll help you cook Momma!" Willow said while making her way into the kitchen.

An hour later dinner was on the table, which all six sat around.

John and Camilla stayed near each other the whole time and were now looking at each other suspiciously often and were both just poking around in their food.

When Paul, their father, had just finished a sentence, John blurted out, "We, Camilla and I, have to tell you guys something."

They all turned their heads to look at them, a questioning expression on all of their faces. John looked more serious than ever, he was normal the joker of the family, who always took everything with a laugh.

After another look at John, Camilla took it upon her to reveal their secret, "I'm pregnant!"

A second of silence went by until Josephine, their mom, stood up from her seat to hug Camilla, "Oh that's wonderful, honey! How far along are you?"

Paul got up too to shake his son's hand and hug Camilla, just like Charlie did as well. Only Willow stayed seated. It was not like she wasn't happy for her brother and Camille, the contrary, for years she couldn't wait to finally have a baby in the family again, but it took her some time to comprehend it. Her brother, who was only 5 years older than her, was going to be a father and she couldn't even find a boyfriend and was currently obsessed with a boy who she didn't even know the name of and had only seen once and probably wouldn't see again.

She breathed her inner embarrassment away and got up to congratulate the two of them as well.

They all went out to eat in Brackley the next day to properly celebrate the good news.

Willow and Charlie once again drove the cabrio together, this time with Willow behind the wheel. The weather had been amazing so far this weekend and they had the top of car down, Willow wearing a silk scarf around her head so her hair wouldn't be crazy when they arrived.

They parked right in the main square of Brackley only a few steps away from the restaurant they had reserved a table at. While Willow was carefully removing the green and pink scarf from her chocolate brown hair, her brother admired the car they had parked next to.

"Look, Willow! It's a Mercedes AMG GT coupé." Charlie said to her. If he wasn't talking about cars he was talking about watches. Willow picked up some facts from him here and there about both of these topics but never any specifics. She eyed the car and let out a slightly sarcastic "wow!".

"This is sick, Willow. Imagine driving a car with 500PS." Charlie said excitedly while heading towards the restaurant leaving Willow standing there alone, because the one thing he liked more than cars or watches was food and no car could keep him looking at it for long when he knew a delicious dish was waiting for him.

Willow stood there for a while longer. She looked at the car Charlie was just talking about while fixing the scarf, strategically making knots here and there to eventually use it a bag for her phone.

"523 PS to be totally exact" said a soft but husky voice behind her.

Willow turned around on the heels of her foot, making her hair fall behind her shoulders from the momentum.

Standing in front of her, the boy from the tennis club. She looked up at him, who stood noticeably close to her.

He must have listened to the whole conversation she and her brother had. Willow was so taken by surprise by the whole turn of events she didn't manage to say a word. She just looked at him confused. She thought if she would ever see him again it would be at the tennis club and not here.

As she still looked at him with questioning eyes, he gave her a small smile and walked past her, his arm grazing by hers, to open the door to the Mercedes and get inside and roll down his window.

"I'd take you for a spin, but I reckon you've gotta get to lunch.", the boy she still didn't know the name of said.

She pulled herself together to respond to his cockiness with as much confidence and boldness as possible, "I'm sure we'll meet again.". She turned and walked towards to the restaurant not treating him to another look, when he reved his engine and drove off.

She shook her head, thinking about how it probably was his dads car who allowed him to take it for a spin, because which normal boy at his age, which she guessed was around hers, drives such an expensive car.