The next morning her eyes opened to an empty bed. Reva was expecting to find Forrest next to her but she didn't. She looked around and she had the same result. He wasn't around her. Did he leave her alone? No, it is Forrest, the one who announced in front of the whole world that he was her fiancé. And last night he had claimed that right for himself. He cannot leave her. 

She heard the front door open. And came in a sweaty Forrest. "You are awake early; you ruined my surprise," Forrest said making a sad face. "Which is?" She questioned. "A nice breakfast by the bed, and maybe a long-extended love-making afterward?" He offered.

She jumped into his arms and he caught her effectively. She kissed him and then pulled back. "For the next time you think of leaving me alone, think that I don't like it. Don't ever do that to me." "Yes, mam." He said looking at her. 

"Good, now about that extra-long love-making session" He looked hopeful. "I am not sure, I am up for it now Dear heart specialist, but a treat I can use, call the room service, I am going to take a shower." He pinned her to the wall. "Just a little bit Little birdie, I am hungry" "Then order food" She giggled as he kissed her neck. "Forrest... I am sore, and I am sticky and I need a bath." He put her on the couch. An took off his t-shirt.

"I am hungry baby, and food is not on my mind." He kissed her softly pressing her against the couch. "Forrest... come on, pretty please, we can do this after we see some sights, you promised me." He pulled off her. "You have a good memory, Miss Mathur. But that's tomorrow, today I am not letting you out of bed. After all who knows how much time I have to wait after we get back to get you into my bed." She smiled

 "I told you when it comes to girls' you boys have a one-track mind." "Wrong again Princess, it is only you who makes me that way for you." He said pulling her up from the couch and taking her to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Helping, you needed a bath and I am willing to give you one. Come on now." He drew her a bath dropping bath bombs provided by the hotel and oils in it making it bubbly. He helped her down. "There is room for two, come in. It feels so nice." He removed his clothes and got in after her and then they sat there in silence. 

Their bodies touching each other. "Reva" He whispered taking the washcloth from her hand and rubbing her fingers. "Yes," She replied. "Thank you for not giving up on me when I pushed you away. I was just protecting myself and you. I thought if I managed to stay away, I can prevent an imminent heartbreak that I can cause."

"So, why now? Why you took me to Paris, why made me meet your parents, and why to tell the whole world that I am yours?" She asked him. "Because I cannot stand anyone else having you. You are mine; I don't care how wrong it sounds or if it is wrong. I just want you to know, I am never going to let you walk away Reva, never. You are mine; you are just mine." She held his hand tightly. "Don't say such things, you are scaring me. You are scaring me a lot." She whispered to him.

"It wasn't my intention but I can assure you that I have this in your best interest. I will never do anything to harm you or hurt you ever My little birdie." He whispered pushing her hair back. "After we go back..." "Yes, I am going to make love to you every day on our bed and every night in my office when we have to stay long because I do not want to miss out on you. So, I am going to move you in permanently with me. And then you are going to put that veil, and walk down the aisle and take the vows." He told her. 

"Forrest what about Ange?" She asked suddenly breaking his daydream. "I will make her understand, Ange was my girlfriend and I loved her." Her face fell. That was exactly why she wanted to stay away from him. Now, she had come to a point of no return.

"But I am never was in love with her." She felt bad still. "You do not love me too Forrest." He chuckled. "Have I ever given you the impression that I don't" She turned around to face him. 

"No, I don't remember much of such incidents except for when you told me I am just an intern, nothing else to you. And my opinions don't matter. But you are not in love with me." He took her hand and asked "Then what is that sitting on your left hand's ring finger? I would have never put that on you if I wasn't sure about us. Don't doubt it, Reva, never doubt it." He kissed her forehead.

Reva looked at him as he got dressed. "You are supposed to be getting dressed to Miss Mathur. Not just ogle your fiancé." He told her. "I can do anything I want to, I can ogle you because you are mine." She said still looking at him. "And I thought you wanted to stay in tonight." He caged her in his arms. 

"Have to run an errand for Chris, and you are coming with me." He kissed her and she pulled him to bed. "How important is this errand?" She asked. "Pretty important, he needs it for the neurological research he is conducting with Pia." He pulled the strings of her robe when she pushed him away lightly.

"Hey, don't leave me after you just aroused me like this." She stood up and give him a soft smile. "You should have told me it was for their research." She pulled a dress from the selection. He pulled her into him. "You are right, that can wait, this cannot." He pushed her on the couch. 

"You caused this problem why don't you fix it, Miss Mathur." He said opening his zip and pulling his pants down. Followed by his shirt. He placed her hands over his boxers. And then held her head in position rendering her unmovable.

She felt him thrust hard into her mouth and then pull back. "How did that felt, do you wish to tease me more?" She shook her head. "Never... again" Her eyes had a tear streak running down. "on your fours" He instructed her. 

She surrendered to him. He held her hairs restraining her. "Reva, you are so mine, just mine. And now you will only ever remember me. My face, my touch, how much good it felt, you will always remember me." He slowly eased himself into her. She cried.

"Still a little sore yes?" He asked. "Y...Yes." "It was your first time, it tends to do that, but after this whenever you see me all you want to do is jump at my bones, and then I will take you to a nice quiet deserted place. It will be you and I, just you and I and then, I will relieve your ache. Inside my cabin, inside the storeroom where no one is looking, even in the records room if you prefer it. I will take you to places you didn't dare to go before my sweet Reva, tell me you want it, tell me you want me. All of me."

"I want you, all of you," Reva said almost breathless. "No, I cannot hear you, louder" He whispered moving faster in and out of her now. "Scream it baby, who you belong to." He asked. "You" He pulled off her and turned her around. Then he entered her once again sucking on her buds. Reva cried out as her orgasm hit her. 

He kissed her neck and her lips and he continued his merciless torture on her. "Say it again I need to hear it, who do you belong to, my sweet Reva. Tell me one last time when I do this to you, tell me Reva" "You, I belong to you." "Reva, I love you," He said falling down on her. And then placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I am sorry, I don't think I can be without you for more than eight hours, without being with you. And without seeing you, without kissing you. I must have a deficiency disease doctor; I am deficient on Vitamin U." Reva smiled at that. "It was cheesy, so like you, my heart specialist." He kissed her more. 

"Because we need to get to that medication and we don't have any time left to do this again," Forrest told Reva about this. "Sadly, yes," Reva said and he helped her up. He kissed her more as she put her dress on. "Here" She threw him his purse when suddenly a bullet fly past her head making them stop in their tracks. 

Word Count: 2340 Words