chapter twenty six

Start from the beginning

Aw. Elsa. I love little Elsa, and the way he treats her is so goddamn cute. He's the most adorable big brother to her. I even caught him playing Barbies with Elsa one time.

"Don't deny that you don't love her," I poked his butt, "Because she is the cutest five year old I've ever met."

Tyler stays silent. He hates breaking his macho façade to admit that he does have feelings. Well, of course he does, but when it comes to Elsa. Yeah, he loves her so much.

Tyler takes me off his shoulder when we're at the door of his house. I turn around to see Austin running like a banshee back into the house, holding his ear with his hand and sobbing hysterically.

As I said.

Pussies.

"Now cook me some food," Tyler points to the fridge and the stove with both hands. "I'm hungry like animal."

I push him out of the kitchen, "Leave a girl to perform her magic."

I get to work to make my all-time-famous pancakes, shuffling around his kitchen to get all the ingredients I needed. Flour, egg, milk, sugar and vanilla flavouring. Once I finished throwing all the ingredients into the bowl, I whisked everything to combine, all the while turning the stove on and heating two pans up.

I'm a woman, I can multitask.

I put the bacon in the other pan once I finish pouring the batter in the other one. I flip the pancakes and bacon when they're ready, and do the same after I put them both on a plate with more bacon and batter. I crack some eggs and fry them exactly how I like them, cracking a tiny bit of pepper on them unlike Austin's devilish act.

I feel like a wife cooking for her beloved husband and child. Elsa and Tyler were both in the living room watching cartoons, so I call them over to the kitchen so that they can help me set me the table up. Once we finished setting the table up, Tyler sneakily squeezed my butt when Elsa wasn't looking. I fake glare at him. He smiles cheekily back at me.

"How's my favourite girl going?' I ask Elsa after I finish chewing my first pancake which was doused in maple syrup.

"Well –" Elsa starts, but Tyler interrupts.

"She's watched Frozen five times in two days," he deadpans, "It's an unhealthy obsession."

"Shh," Elsa shoves a hand over Tyler's mouth, conveniently shutting him up. See? She has him wrapped around her little finger. "I got a boyfriend," she smirks proudly.

I choke on my pancake.

Tyler chokes on his pancake.

"What?" Tyler almost growls. "You're five years old Elsa, you don't need a boyfriend. You're way too young for one."

"I'm with Tyler," I say sheepishly.

"Oh, it's alright," she waves her hand off like its normal that a five year old gets a boyfriend, "He doesn't speak much. I had to ask him to be my boyfriend, it was so daunting."

Elsa is going to rule the world. Enough said.

"N-no," Tyler splutters. He looked like he just kicked a puppy. "You wait until mom and dad hear about this."

"Oh, they already know," Elsa's smirk grew.

"So what's his name?" I ask her. May as well know a bit of details about the poor boy that has to put up with Elsa as a girlfriend. As much as I love Elsa, she's a big bossy-boots just like her brother. Heck, she is the reincarnation of Tyler.

"What are you doing," Tyler hisses in my ear.

"This is interesting," I chuckle, "She's just like you."