Jimin had seen her popping pills once or twice and he thought those were some vitamin supplements.

"I wasn't going through your stuff. If you intend to keep it secret then at least do a better job at hiding them." He said with the same anger as Hannah. He didn't pry on her, he just stumbled across her medication and she was accusing him of something he didn't do and he wasn't having it.

"Ok ass face. Thanks for the advice." Hannah said clearly infuriated by his action.

Jimin just glared and left.

                                ________

"I've been using them for quite a long time, for as long as I remember." She said plainly without any emotion in her voice. 
After Jimin came back he found the girl in the same position on couch, she was reading the same page even after 5 hours. He highly doubted that she was reading it. Her eyes were on it, her mind wasn't. He sat and apologized for going through her stuff even though he didn't but still if that could break the silence he was ready to do it.

"And you didn't tell___"

"Why are you behaving like this?" She finally asked.

"Like what?"

"Like you care. I know you don't. Stop pitying me. I don't need your sympathy. If anything, I need your love which you clearly don't want to give me. So stop doing whatever this is." She said in a one go as tears brimmed her eyes. She loved him, she truly did. But Jimin's behavior was unacceptable. One day it'd be like everything was fine and the next day he'd be yelling without any reason. It was getting toxic. For both of them but she was too obstinate to let him go.

"I'm not pitying. I was just trying getting to know you." He said in defense.

"Why? Why all of a sudden?" Another question.

"I was trying to be nice, and make up for the time we spent biting each other off. If it's bothering you that much then I'm not doing it anymore." Jimin huffed as he turned over, his back facing Hannah's face now.

Recently he was feeling something he hadn't felt since the day Aera left his life. A whole year had passed. A year to their marriage.

He remembered the talked they had a little while ago.

"Do you know what day is today?" Hannah asked.

"No" he replied.

"Shouldn't you remember it? I thought you considered it the worst day of your life."

"Is it about marriage anniversary?"

"Yeah"

"It's already been a year?"

"Yeah. It was two days ago though. Y'all men really can't remember dates."

They never talked nicely, It'd always be one taunting the other, most of the time it was Jimin and he couldn't help it because he hated her for what she did.

But now a days, he tried to make an actual conversation with her. He wanted to know her. 'What was it in her that everybody saw and I failed to see even after living with her under one roof.' he asked himself this question everytime he'd see her with Jungkook or someone else. People around her would seemed like they were under some spell. She could get all the attention by simply standing.

That's when he started paying attention to her.
He observed her doing little things and he was too stubborn to admit that he had develop a liking for the girl.
It wasn't something too strong. Still the haterd was no longer there.
He actually enjoyed her company. It didn't annoy him as much as it used to be.

And he tried to remember when did this started. It wasn't an abrupt change. It didn't happen overnight like he woke up and boom he started to like her. She was making her way without him even knowing.

"You can ignore me but I'll eventually get you to like me back." Jimin remembered what she said on their wedding night.

Maybe she was right after all.

Author note
Another update because I can't wait.
So yeah I know not a lot of people are reading this but a very few people who are reading this, I just want to say thanks.

Jaemin_Loveshulahoop

bqntanlover

These two people, y'all I really adore you. Thank you so much for putting up with this shitty plot。◕‿◕。. I hope you'll keep supporting till the end.