18 || Netflixing

(Unedited so shh about any typos)

The sound of someone knocking on the front door interrupts me from my snack making. I set down the frozen strawberries that I was pouring into the blender, and walk towards the agitating sound of a fist rapping on the wooden barricade that’s kept me hidden from everyone since the other night. I don’t want company, and I don’t want to be bothered.

Looking through the doorscope, I see a sleepy looking Jack standing on my front step with Half Baked in his hands. I find myself smiling at the charming attempt he’s making as I open the door.

“Come in,” I purr. Instantly, I clamp a hand over my mouth because I just sounded way hornier than I am right now. I hope he doesn’t notice my embarrassment, but he does.

“I brought you something,” he says, gesturing to the ice cream he’s holding. “Charlotte said you weren’t feeling well. If you’re not contagious, I was thinking maybe I could stay?”

He’s always so hesitant and shy whenever he makes a bold move, and it’s cute. I could never say no to the puppy dog face he’s giving me, pout and all.

“I’m just watching Pokémon on netflix, you can join me if you’d like,” I invite. I walk into the kitchen to grab to spoons. When I’m back in the living room, Jack already has his shoes off and is lounging on the worn sofa that sits in front of the TV.

“I saved you a spot,” he says with a grin like a little kid’s. I don’t understand how someone can be so hot, yet so adorable at the same time.

I sit down and cuddle into the brunette boy, handing him his spoon before continuing my Pokémon binge. We finish the entire pint without trouble, and slowly I start to drift away. It’s somehow been four hours already, and I look to find a sleeping Jack next to me.

Trying not to wake him, I get up and grab a few blankets. Once I return to the couch, I lay next to this boy that I find myself adoring more and more each day. It doesn’t take long for me to fall asleep, and I feel better. My mood has been lifted, and even if it’s just a tiny bit, it feels great.

_________________________

Thump.

“Alright you two, you’re making me sick.”

I remove the pillow that was just thrown at my face and see Charlotte looking at Jack and I. I’m slightly disoriented as I try to remember where I am. It comes back to me that I’m at Jack’s on his couch. How did she get into his apartment?

It’s Friday. I haven’t spoken to Michael since Saturday night, and he hasn’t made any attempts to talk to me. I have the day off today, and Jack doesn’t have any classes so we were hanging out. We fell asleep while watching netflix, and I’m not sure for how long. I grab my phone from the coffee table and it reads 5:37pm. We were unconscious for maybe four hours.

I look over at Jack and find that he seems to be much more awake than me. It hits me that he probably never fell asleep and has been stuck under me, unable to move.