01.

__

"Done" "Done" "Done" you point your index finger towards the racks, marking that you refilled the old products with fresh products at the store, you work part time.

Lifting the empty cartons, you carry them at the back of the store. While you do that you hear jingles from the front, notifying you of a customer's arrival.

"Excuse me?"

"Just a second" you in a sweet tone speak in a high pitch, replying from the back.

Placing the folded boxes away, you immediately rush to the front, dusting your uniform lightly. "Welcome, what can I help you with, Miss?" You bow to the customer on your way towards them.

"Umm I was looking for a prepackaged meal. Can you help me with the best one?" 

You couldn't help but look up and down at the foreigner. She was wearing a hijab and a very pretty and put together nude color outfit. Your attention is immediately caught by her flawless makeup which made her black eyes look much more beautiful. 

Noticing your gaze, she smiles at you hesitantly knowing you were fazed by her difference. 

"Ah I am sorry. You need a meal, right?" you panic for a second before getting on your feet, walking towards the prepackaged meal aisle.

The girl follows you with a smile on her face from when she caught you admiring her. 

"These are all the prepackaged meals we store. These are fresh and the best ones" you maintain your sweetest smile while you help the foreigner.

"Umm this looks good but so does this. Which one do you suggest?" The girl pulls out two packages from the shelf. The way she held it and carried it was so soft, delicate and elegant. Even her voice was calm.

"If you are asking for my suggestion then I'll……." You pull out a totally different package from the shelf and present it to her. "....suggest this one to you. Honestly, this will cost you just as much as these two but the quantity in this one is more plus with this meal we give a small size water bottle for free. Also, it is much tastier. Saying this from personal experience" you speak the last sentence in whispers.

Listening to you, her smile turns into a chuckle. "I'll take this one. I'll trust you and go with your choice. If I really do end up liking it, I'll keep coming back here for it" she smiles widely with her eyes.

"Great choice!" You grin with your teeth seeing her go with your suggestion. 

You then grab a cold water bottle with a juice packet from the refrigerator and head to the front for billing. 

You pack the meal for her in a bag with the bill and hand it to her. "4000 KRW, Miss….?"

"Mariam. I'm Mariam" she introduces herself and takes the bag from you with politeness.

"I am Y/N. With this meal I would like to give this fruit juice to you. Hope you enjoy it" you almost couldn't see because of smiling so much.

"Oh! You are so sweet. Thank you so much, Y/N. I will indeed enjoy it" "See you" with a gorgeous grin, she leaves the store.