𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 // 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲𝐜𝐤

Killua Zoldyck x Fem! Reader

;Again, english isn't my main or first language, so please bare with my spelling and grammar mistakes.

—————————————————————

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝘆.

The ex-assassin always adored them as much as he adores her.

A 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝘆 that can fly away to who knows where. Mysterious, yet so beautiful. But can she do the same thing? Would she fly away through thin air and leave him all alone in this cruel world after finding him and taking him away to go to his deserved freedom with his sister, Alluka?

Y/N L/N. The young lady was always too kind to him even if he was assassin, making the ex-assassin doubt how much he deserves on being friends with her. Knowing that, the ex-assassin knew he should always protect her. Even if she was stronger than him, he did not give a damn thing about it at all.

The Zoldyck smiled as he looked at the old memory he created with the young lady in his phone.

It was a picture of him with smudged chocolate all over his lips that was taken by the same young lady that he adores.

He still remembered how much of a chaos that picture took.

But her laugh and her smile made him sure that it was just them making memories and having fun together.

A memory of them with his sister, Alluka when they went to the beach together. He still can recall how competitive the young lady was when they were playing beach-volleyball. Yeah, she did pissed him off, but her smile made the ex-assassin feel all tingly.

And a memory of when the young lady was busy painting that he had took as a 'stolen pic'. The young male did not even realize how much his face showed admiration towards the young lady who just kept a calm face while serenely painting.

But he knew that his heart was raising, his smile was small but it once again showed admiration, and his eyes sparkled in glee. Unfortunately, he was too oblivious with the feelings that was built during the memory.

And just thinking about that pains him.

Just when he realized his feelings that he was too blind to know, he has lost her.

But before he knows it and with a blink of an eye, someone was already digging up the young lady's own 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲.

He was there.

Frozen. Stunned, in complete shock.

The young lady was laying there in a hospital bed, asleep.

A sleep that can never wake her up into reality.

Her heart beat and soul, they were gone and was never made to be back.

She was like another part of him. It's like they shared the same soul as they were going from thin through thick. But he has lost his other half.

Desperate. That's what he is. He was desperate to see her smile again, he was desperate to hear her voice and he was getting desperate on seeing her alive and is still there for him.

He felt guilt rise upon him after finding out that the young lady committed suicide. The young lady was like his sun. His sunshine. Even if there was darkness inside of her, she was still his sunshine that led him away from the dark.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 | 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘹𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 🎉