𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 // 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚

Kurapika Kurta x Male! Reader

;Again, english isn't my main or first language, so please bare with my grammar and spelling mistakes. Y/N's pronounce are he/him/his. This is quite short so yeah. :')
—————————————————————

"Damn it. Why?" The male thought to himself. He wasn't surely mad. He's confused and frustrated. Y/N L/N. Ever since he came to his life, everything about him changed. He became more patient, calm and collected. Which is so not him. His fear of loosing his rage and sadness through time had eventually happened. Everything he needed faded. He can't even concentrate on his work. What even is Y/N doing to him? He wants to know why everything about himself changed. Is it because of Y/N? But how would someone like Y/N change him? Kurapika sighed and took out his phone to call Leorio and tell him about everything.

📲

"I told you you're inlove Kurapika!" Leorio slightly shouted through his phone. Kurapika doesn't believe it one bit. It's quite unbelievable for him to feel like this, despite the fact that he never had any romantic feeling towards anyone at all. "I-i.. I don't know." He stuttered.

But come to think about it, he never smiled like he usually do when he's with Y/N. It's like he inherited his aura. His energetic aura. His aura that's too bright that anybody would just fall for. That they had to look away due to his brightness. But how can he possibly like someone waaaaay over his league? Besides the point, Kurapika should be thinking that he's a distraction. Nothing else. But this 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 Kurapika more.

Leorio sighed through his phone after hearing Kurapika. "Well, I still have some patient to take care of. And again, you're inlove Kurapika!" Leorio said once again before ending the call. Kurapika just looked at his phone and dialed Killua and Gon to ask if he's really inlove. What can you say? He's too 𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 towards these things.

📲

"Yeah the old man is right. You're inlove!" Killua said over the phone while Gon just giggled. "Yeah! I can honestly see why you like him! He's so nice, smart, energetic, and everything! You did mentioned he changed you when nobody can even do that!" Gon added. Kurapika's face turned scarlet. Is that what love is suppose to feel like?

"I.. I don't know. I'm too confused about my feelings." He once again answered. "Well, he's so important towards you! After meeting him, you smiled more until you told us about Y/N. We even thought you liked him because you act way different towards him. And now that you confessed that, you do like him!!" Gon exclaimed again making Kurapika turn even redder. Even if he admits it or not, he does love the male.

"I.. I guess.. I guess so. Maybe I do.. like him." Kurapika answered back while the two just chuckled at the oblivious male. "Welp, we'll get going now! Go and confess to him! Everything will be fine Kurapika. Don't worry, we're all here to support you!" Gon said, but Kurapika was stunned. He wasn't sure about it. What if he gets rejected? Even if Y/N himself is nice towards him, doesn't mean Y/N actually likes Kurapika. Y/N is nice towards anyone, how would he know?

"I.. I'll probably think about it." Kurapika answered while the two on the other side laughed again. "Goodluck loverboy." Killua teased before ending the call. Kurapika sighed and placed his phone on his pocket. He stood up and went towards his door to open it but was greeted by Y/N.

"Y.. Y/N?!" He slightly yelled. Kurapika's face slightly turned red. The fact that Y/N must've heard everything is embarrassing for Kurapika.

"You like me, huh?" Y/N teased. "But.. I know, I know! I shouldn't have eavesdropped but I entered after a few minutes. I was calling you earlier.. and you weren't answering. Sorry." He added, although he was shocked that he liked him back.

"Well.. It's fine. But you see, I do l-like you. I'm honestly.. confused about it at first because I guess you can say I never really felt like this towar-" He stuttered, but was cutted off by Y/N pressing his lips against him.

Y/N wrapped his arms around Kurapika's neck leaving Kurapika shook due to Y/N's sudden actions. His eyes were wide. He tried to process what the fuck just happened, but soon melted to the kiss. Kurapika slowly wrapped his arms towards Y/N's torso, tilting his head, to deepen the kiss. Y/N licked Kurapika's bottom lick, wanting for entrance as Kurapika slightly parted his lips to allow Y/N's tongue to enter.

Y/N explored Kurapika's mouth with Kurapika fighting back for dominance. But soon enough, the two lacked air and eventually pulled away.

"𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁."

words : 822