𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞 // 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐬𝐬

Gon Freecss x Reader

‼️ HUNTER X HUNTER HEAVENS ARENA AND CHIMERA ANT ARC SPOILERS ‼️ (?)

;Again, english isn't my main or first language, so please excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes. Thank you.

Reader's pronounce's are they/them/their. =D

—————————————————————

' 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙢? 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚? '

' 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚? '

' 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚? '

' 𝙞𝙨 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙚? '

Distraught ran through the optimistic boy. He was overthinking Y/N's feelings for him. Ever since the two met, he just can't seem to loose the thought of loosing them as they mean alot to him.

But now that the trio— Killua, Y/N and Gon split up, Y/N came with Gon. They're both abandoned by both of their parents. But there's still a difference between the two. Y/N didn't know who their relatives were. Nor where they actually live and where they came from. Unlike Gon, the young [your gender] did not have their mother, father and any of their relatives.

The two bestfriends— Gon and Killua, soon found out how much they were suffering which shocked the two bestfriends. Specially Gon himself. He thought of how strong the young [your gender] was, even when they were completely alone, and nobody was there to look out for them. Well, except for Wing who was the young [your gender]'s teacher.

Gon surely admires this personality of the young [your gender].

As much as Y/N helped Gon and Killua alot during their up and downs, missions and crazyness, Gon knew he should repay Y/N's kindness back, even when Gon knew he never did anything that Y/N could possibly reason for them to be so kind towards the two— Killua and Gon. But that was what Gon thought.

The young [your gender] always felt alone. It's as if there were nobody who cared for them. But meeting the two bestfriends in heavens arena, they never felt alone. They felt loved, and taken cared of. Even if they weren't sure what that feeling was since they never felt it their entire life, they felt really really REALLY glad.

Gon wanted to tag Killua along on helping the young [your gender] back, but everything messed up when they went to greed island and left from there. Ever since they left, they knew more about the hunter's world. Chaos was happening.

They trained and trained to help the chaos, but it seems like it was still a chaos, well not until their friend, Kite, who the three had met after leaving greed island was taken captured and k!lled by a chimera ant.

Chimera ants are extremely dangerous insects designated quarantine level one. Also known as "Gourmet Ants" due to carefully selecting their food, they have voracious appetites and can consume several times their own weight within a single day.

When that happened, they all met people who helped them grow their abilities and continued to fight and save Kite. Unfortunately, Kite was killed. And nobody was aware until they all went on a rampage with the chimera ants.

Gon went completely crazy. He used alot of his powers to avenge Kite and defeat the chimera any who killed Kite, making him hospitalized. He was on a verge of death. Luckily, Killua had a sister who can grant wishes. But his sister was known to be a dangerous "creature" and was locked up in their house.