𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 // 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚

Kurapika Kurta x Fem! Reader

;Again, english isn't my main or first language, so please excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes.

I honestly didn't like this one bit. But anyways, enjoy reading. 😧
—————————————————————

It was already 4 in the morning as the male opened his door's apartment that he shared with his significant other. Even if the darkness reigned inside of the whole apartment, a specific room shined bright that had caught his attention.

The young male who was in the door knew his significant other was still awake, reading multiple books. Either fairytale/fictional, biology, or history.

A sigh escaped his mouth while walking towards their couch to place his bag down. He had been trying to get her attention away from her book that she kept reading. The young male's significant other excused that she needed to encourage herself as a writer to complete her dream and to explore her mind with imagination.

The young lady isn't a writer yet. She wanted to be one and is hoping to be a very successful one. Her goal is to make inspirational stories to encourage people who suffer from depression, anxiety or anything to give them a message to keep on living.

It ofcourse did gave her alot of stress but still kept a calm composure that always worried Kurapika more than he should be worrying about himself.

Opening the door to the bright room, the young male spotted his significant other reading on her desk with tons of her other books placed on her left side.

He slowly closed the door and went closer to the young lady who was still reading her book. "Hey baby. I'm home." He muttered, grabbing the young lady's attention. She turned her head around, seeing her boyfriend standing right behind her desk's chair with a smile on his lips.

She smiled at her significant other softly as he then leaned in and pecked her cheeks while putting his right hand behind her neck. "Hey. How's your day? Still reading, huh?" He whispered, still smiling from ear to ear while looking at the books that are placed in the desk that Y/N owned.

"It's fine, I guess. How about yours?" The young lady asked, turning her head around to continue reading her book. "It's fine too. But shouldn't you go to bed? It's already 4 in the morning, you know." Kurapika answered, straightening his body. His significant other nodded as her gaze was still locked in the book that she continued reading.

"I know, but I need to do this. You should take a rest too." She mumbled under her breath.

Her significant other just shook his head and turned around. He silently took the extra chair that was standing near their closet and went back towards the young lady. He placed the chair near his significant other's chair and sat down on the chair while staring at her.

"What-?" Y/N asked, turning her head towards the young male while having a puzzled expression. He still looked at her with a unamused gaze which confused Y/N more that she is now.

Ignoring him, she sighed and continued reading the book that she was just reading.

"Go to bed."

"No."

"I said go to bed, 𝗬/𝗡 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗮."

"No- wait, what the fuck?" The young lady stiffened up, her cheeks slightly turning into a rosey shade of light pink as the young male chuckled at her.

"Let's just go to bed so we can cuddle." Whined the Kurta. The young lady lightly shook her head as a response and sarcastically rolled her eyes. "No." She answered. Kurapika furrowed his eyebrows and sighed. "C'mon now, darling. We need to take a rest." The Kurta whined once again as he placed his left hand on his significant other's shoulder, slightly shaking her.

As he was shaking her, a sudden idea came across the Kurta's mind which drew a smile on his lips. He stood up and took the young lady in his arms while still smiling widely. "What the-, Pika?!"

"Well, if you don't want to go to the bed by yourself, I might aswell just use force to take you there by myself." The young male answered, taking his girlfriend to their shared bed.

This caused the young lady to have a annoyed expression that her significant other mentally laughed at. She continuously wiggled, trying to get away from her significant other's grip, but Kurapika being stronger, she barely could do anything.

Placing her down on their bed, Kurapika layed down beside his girlfriend and hugged her tightly by her waist, placing his head near her neck while sniffing her scent which calmed him down a little bit.

"You smell nice." The young male hummed.

"Let me go Pika, I still need to read." The young lady murmured, placing her hand on her boyfriend's hair, playing with it as his soft blonde hair brushed in her hands softly.

"No, I want to cuddle." The Kurta whined again, digging his head on his significant other's neck deeper. "I missed you, do you know that? I miss hugging you like this. We rarely spend quality time together nowadays." Kurapika added. He planted a soft kiss on her neck, making the young lady's cheeks slightly turn red.

Well, she did miss him too. But since they have been very busy these days, they rarely spend time together. It's like forever since they last felt each other's warmth.

The young lady sighed in defeat as she warmed up to her significant other's softness.

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱 much, aren't you?" She teased, laughing at Kurapika's now red cheeks. "So what If I am?" The young male debated, closing his eyes in annoyance and embarrassment. "I missed you too." The young lady admitted.

Kurapika smiled as he sat up. He looked at the young lady who now has a confused look plastered on her face because of her boyfriend's sudden actions. The young lady sat up next to the young male, tilting her head as if she was asking what's wrong. The young male leaned in towards Y/N as a response, holding both of his significant other's cheeks with his (beautiful) hands. "May I?"

The young lady was shock. She stiffened for a bit before nodded while looking away as a blush crept on her cheeks. Chuckling at her flustered reaction, he leaned in more passionately, that made his lips pressed against his significant other's. The young lady smiled through the kiss and kissed back with much passion as he has.

He was kissing her as if there was no tomorrow. Although it was a slightly rough kiss, the softness made its way towards their kiss.

Deepening the kiss, Kurapika tilted his head as Y/N wrapped her hands around his neck.

Licking the young lady's bottom lip for entrance, the young lady parted her lips. The Kurta didn't wasted any time and slipped his tongue inside of her mouth, exploring every bit inside, allowing a soft moan and grunt to escape from Y/N's mouth due to the bliss she was feeling.

The two lacked air making then pull away from the kiss, a string of their saliva appeared. Their breathing was uneven. They were panting heavily but silently, trying to catch air that they lacked.

The young male smiled once again as he pressed his forehead against the young lady's.

"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

words : 1237