𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 // 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚

Kurapika Kurta x Fem! Reader

;Again, english isn't my main or first language, so please bare my grammar and spelling mistakes. Also, this book had reached 50+ votes, wtf. 😭💕 Thank you!! 😭😭
—————————————————————

Worried, sad, and confused. That is what the young lady is currently feeling towards the last Kurta alive out there. Since then, Kurapika started to distance himself away from everyone. Even his friends. He would suddenly disappear out of blue and would come back looking so tired, pale, and sick. He excused that something came up making him so busy.

Well, they did believe in Kurapika since they did not have a single choice but to. Not until he once showed up with bruises on his face. It had made them all worry, but Y/N was more worried than anyone. She had always understood that Kurapika needs time alone, but she didn't wanna believe that Kurapika would lie about something. She had this feeling that something is happening.

Always trust your instincts, right?

She itched alot, wanting to know what Kurapika could possibly be hiding. But she believed in him. She wanted to trust him. Besides, Kurapika is always careful. Right?
No. He's calm-but-easily-tempered and is always so reckless when it comes to his anger. But what worries Y/N more is when he disappeared for around 2 weeks.

'why isn't he picking up his phone nor show up? Something definitely is wrong.' Was all Y/N worried about the whole week.

The young lady sighed as her gaze averted to Leorio, who was a friend of hers and Kurapika's. "Don't worry about Kurapika. I'm sure he'll be texting you back. It's normal of him to do so." Leorio exclaimed, hoping it would cheer Y/N up, who was still worrying about Kurpaika.

"I know, but it has been 2 months ever since he would disappear and would come back again looking so tired. I understand if it's for personal reasons, but he has gone missing for 2 whole weeks, Leorio." Y/N muttered under her breath. Closing her eyes, she placed her phone inside of her pockets and sighed. She arched her head, feeling the soft breeze going through her skin as Leorio just looked down on the ground floor.

He won't lie, Kurapika was worrying him too. But he knows Kurapika can handle himself, yet ofcourse, he also can't help but feel worried.

𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

The young lady's phone suddenly rang, slightly flinching her. Groaning as a response, she silently took her phone and checked who the caller was.

"Kurapika Kurta."

Y/N's eyes widen in shock, but confused on why he suddenly called. "Who's that?" Leorio asked, curiosity was heard from his tone. "It's Kurapika.." Y/N said before answering the call.

"Hello? Kurapika?" Y/N briefly asked, she knows she wants to question Kurapika alot, but she can't just rush through this. "Hey Y/N? How are you and Melody there?" Kurapika asked. Y/N became more concerned after hearing his voice.

His feminine-sounding voice sounded weaker and lifeless. This worried Y/N more. She was honestly panicking inside, wondering if something had happened.

"Everything is going fine with us. How are you and where were you?" Y/N questioned, finally letting those questions slip through her mouth. "I'm fine. I just had to.. deal with something. That's all." Kurapika said, but his voice sounded more weak as Y/N observed which worried her more.