"Can we have a 4 Margarita please.." The one girl said while their eyes is on me they looking at my abs I sighed and make their drinks.

- 2 oz silver tequila
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz lime juice
- Salt for the rim

Since this recipe includes fresh juice, it should be shaken. Serve over ice in a glass with a salted rim.

"Here you go, enjoy your drink ma'am!." I said and smile to them they wink at me I just shook my head and I wear the apron. I look at my friend's who's now teasing me.

After a few hours we became busy making drinks a lot of costumers and women come here and order they all look at me I just ignored them and I continued to make drinks, they asking also if they can take my number but I didn't agree because it's my privacy it's getting late there are a lot of drunks here at the bar then Jungkook gave me a glass of beer I took that and drank. and when suddenly someone came up I looked at who it was.

.
.
.
Jennie's Pov..

When we arrived here at the bar we immediately ordered a drink we sat down on the couch and I roamed my eyes here inside the bar I have nothing to say it's been awhile when we go to the bar I need to relax first. after many minutes our drinks arrive.

"Have you already found your new sugar baby?." Rose said while she took a sip on her drink I shook my head and I drink my beer. you hear nothing here at the bar but loud music and people shouting and I saw some couple's that they were making out here at the bar.

"Well I thought you had many sugar baby?" Irene said well she's right I have many sugar baby but no one can make me satisfied or even pleasure me!. I admit when we our making out with my sugar baby I didn't even moan or something scream like that! because I always push them whenever I didn't get anything from them. I don't know tsk? when can I feel pleasure while I'm making out with someone when can I moan while biting my lip?. I'm just thinking about it my underwear is already wet damnit!.

"Can we just drink and enjoy our night let's talk about it tomorrow can we?." Nayeon said while rolling her eyes tsk they nod and then they raised they're glass and shouted fvck! I want to get laid right now damnit but how. I saw a lot of men here but they are not my type tsk!. damnit maybe I will found tomorrow but now I want to enjoy the night with my friends.

A few hours passed my friends is already tipsy while I was still normal I'm just sitting here while I watched them dance on the dance floor I just shook my head and sipped my beer I looked to my left because there was so much noise from women when the music stopped so i looked at the counter here in the bar i saw many women standing there while ordering a drink i wonder why?. I just sighed and look at my friend's again. then I heard some talking here beside our table.

"Damn! guys the bartender she sho fvcking hot her burning abs it's look like tasty!." The one girl said while drinking the Margarita?. hearing what she said I don't know I got excitement I will deal the bartender wait she said she? so it's mean girl it's doesn't matter there is nothing wrong if I try something new, fingers and tongue will be okay..

"I heard some girls that there is a hot bartender here." Rose said as soon they took a sit I just ignore them and sip my beer they're talking some random things I was starled when Nayeon suddenly spoke.

"Damn Jen, what are you waiting for approach the bartender before someone make a move." Nayeon said in excitedly I just shook my head and stood up I went to the counter it's good that there is no costumer here. I looked at the smoking hot bartender she's talking to her friends I guess? while drinking beer..I just stare at her side profile damn! she's perfect. I swear I'm not drunk right now then she look in my way our eyes met my heart suddenly beating so fast I don't know why? when she looked at me she immediately put down her glass to the counter and then she looked at me again, her stare make me melt on my spot.