🖤Abuse- Taeyong

Start from the beginning

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you!" he screamed.

Taeyong forced his eyes to meet hyunjae's before Hyunjae threw him against the wall aggressively.

His back hit the mirror hard causing him to gasp in pain.

"Get in position now."

Taeyong complied doing the dance focusing on nailing the moves to please Hyunjae.

When he finished, he was still met with several firm slaps and angry yelling just like the previous day.

"Hyung... I'm sure I did the moves right this time-

"No! no you didn't taeyong! Not even close!" he screamed in taeyong's face, his big hands gripping taeyong's shoulders way too tight.

"Get out of my sight before I get mad." He growled throwing taeyong down.

Taeyong scrambled off the floor and ran back home absolutely terrified.

He sprinted through the door and fell in the doorway, his breath hitching as he crashed to the floor.

"Taeyong!? Taeil's voice echoed through the room as he and Yuta ran to the boy.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" taeil asked as he picked taeyong up off the ground.

"n..n.no I'm okay..." he forced himself to breathe.

"Are you sure? Here, maybe you should sit down." Yuta said taking taeyong's arm and leading him to the couch.

"Did you hit your head bubu?" taeil asked softly as he softly stroked taeyong's head.

"n... No hyung."

"Okay, that's good." Taeil sighed in relief.

"Taeyong? Why were you running? Are you alright?"

Taeyong really wanted to tell them what was going on but then he was reminded of hyunjae's threat, and he couldn't let Hyunjae hurt any of his members, especially the dreamies.

"I just...tripped, I'm fine."

"Are you sure yongie?" taeil asked firmly.

"Yes hyung."

With that, taeyong left the room leaving taeil with Yuta.

"Somethings wrong with him." Yuta said.

"Yeah... why won't he tell us what's bothering him?"

"I don't know hyung, but I'm worried."

Over the next week or so the hitting continued and taeyong forced himself to keep quiet even though his skin had several bruises from hyunjae's hands, and his anxiety had gotten ten times worse since they started.

One afternoon, Hyunjae was in a worse mood then usual and when taeyong asked him a question, he charged at him and punched him square in the face.

Taeyong stumbled backwards holding his face as he bit back tears. He was in so much pain as the skin around his right eye instantly began to swell. Hyunjae kicked him into the wall before storming out of the room leaving taeyong alone.

He fell to the ground in tears as his eye and stomach ached terribly. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and gasped seeing the forming bruise around his eye.

How was he supposed to hide a black eye from the others? He quickly wiped his eyes and forced himself to stand pacing around the room as he dreaded the thought of facing the others. Before he left, he spotted a pair of sunglasses sitting on the cart where the speakers were. He quickly grabbed them and put them on his face before exiting the room and going home.