🖤Abuse- Taeyong

Start from the beginning

"you're dancing is terrible taeyong. How did you even get into SM? Everything you did was wrong and sloppy!" Hyunjae screamed at taeyong making the boy shake like a leaf in fear.

"I'm...I'm sorry hyung." Taeyong whimpered.

"Good. Now get out. Come back tomorrow and be better." He scowled turning his back to taeyong.

Taeyong bowed before he rushed to the door but stopped when Hyunjae called his name.

"Oh, and taeyong? Don't tell anyone about this or I'll start having private sessions with your dongsaengs as well." He threatened with an evil smile.

Taeyong felt his heart stop. He nodded before he left the room running to the dorm as fast as he could.

"There you are hyung! You were gone for a long time did Hyunjae give you a dance solo?" mark ran up to the leader his sparkly eyes shining bright as he smiled at the leader.

"Huh? Oh uh, no no he just... wanted me to work on some of the moves..." taeyong was clearly distressed and mark instantly noticed it.

"Woah, hey hyung? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm just really tired mark... I'm gonna go take a nap, okay?"

"Oh...okay hyung..." mark said quietly as he watched his leader rush off to his room.

Mark scratched the top of his head wondering what taeyong was upset about.

"Yo mark? You, okay?" johnny said approaching the younger.

"Yeah just, taeyong seems upset about something."

"Really? Did you ask him about it?"

"Yeah, but he just said he was tired."

"Then maybe he is just tired, don't worry so much." Johnny smiled ruffling mark's fluffy black bangs.

"you're probably right, thanks john."

"No problem dork, now come on, let's go do that Instagram live we promised." Johnny said before he wrapped his arm around mark's shoulders and led him to his room.

Upstairs, taeyong was in the bathroom examining the red mark left on his cheek, it felt sore as he touched it and he tried pressing a cool rag to his swollen skin to reduce its redness.

When he exited the bathroom, he accidentally ran into doyoung.

The sudden contact scared taeyong and he impulsively flinched apologizing instantly.

Doyoung looked at him confused. He placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Taeyong? Hey, it's alright, it was an accident don't worry about it." Doyoung gave him a warm gummy smile, but it fell when he felt taeyong's trembling body beneath him.

"Hey, yongie are you okay? You're shaking."

"Oh uh, yeah I'm fine just...cold. Anyways, sorry for running into you." He said quickly before he continued down the hall to his room.

Doyoung was left extremely confused but decided to ignore it and go about his business.

The next day after practice, taeyong stayed behind like he was told trying to act as natural as possible.

Once everyone was gone, Hyunjae approached taeyong and grabbed him by the collar getting in his face.

"Did you say anything to them?"

"No! no of course not hyung..." he cowered in fear trying to avoid hyunjae's angry stare.

He felt hyunjae's large hand hit his cheek once again.