Olivia was coming down the stairs when she seen her Dad coming in from the hallway. "Dad? What you doing here?" She asked.

"Order business, Dumbledore has asked me to teach Harry Occlumency." He explained. Sirius had come down the stairs too, to hear what Snape was saying.

"Excuse me, but what is this I hear about my godson?" Sirius said, with a raised brow.

"How about we move to the kitchen?" Olivia suggested before things got heated, herding them to the doorway.

Once in the kitchen, Snape and Sirius took opposite seats from one another. Olivia asked Mrs.Weasley if she could go get Harry, fearing what might happen if she left the men alone.

The silence was heavy with the mutual dislike they shared. Olivia knew that with the mood Sirius was in nowadays that his tolerance for her dad would be long gone.

Harry came into the room with wide eyes on the men. "Er," he said announcing his presence.

Snape faced him with his face framed by curtains of black hair. "Sit Potter."

"You know," said Sirius loudly leaning back on the rear legs of his chair. "I think I'd prefer it if you didn't give orders here, Snape. It is my house, you see."

Harry came around the table and took the spot next to Sirius across from Snape. Olivia leaned on the hearth of the fireplace near the tables end.

"I was supposed to see you alone, Potter," said Snape with a sneer, "but Black-"

"I'm his godfather." Said Sirius even louder.

"I am here on Dumbledores orders," said Snape, "but by all means stay Black I know you like to feel... involved."

Olivia leaned off the fireplace. Sirius let his chair fall back on all four legs. "What's that supposed to mean?" He said.

"Merely that I am sure you must feel- ah- frustrated by the fact that you can do nothing useful," said Snape, "for the order."

Sirius flushed with rage, and Snape sneered. "The headmaster has sent me to tel you, Potter, that it is his wish for you to study Occlumency this term."

"Study what?" Said Harry blankly.

"Occlumency, Potter. The magical defense of the mind against external penetration. An obscure branch of magic but a highly useful one."

Harry's face showed panic, "Why do I have to study Occlu- thing?" He blurted out.

"Because the headmaster thinks it a good idea." Said Snape smoothly, "You will receive private lessons once a week, but you will not tell anybody what you are doing, least of all Dolores Umbridge. You understand?"

"Yes," said Harry. "Who's going to be teaching me?"

Snape raised an eyebrow.

"I am." He said.