Olivia and Snape stared after him. "He seems...." Snape started saying, Olivia gave him a look, "okay." He finished.

"He's good to me," she said. Snape scoffed. "He is. And he's a good man, he's kind and caring."

"Kind and caring, is that suppose to make me okay with him dating my daughter?" Snape said

"It should, but really you should be okay with him because I'm happy. He makes it easier to look for happiness... can't that be enough for you? Enough for you to know that I'm happy, not because of him but because he reminds me to be my own happiness." Olivia said pressing a hand to her chest.

Snape pursed his mouth, and thought about what she said. Heaving a sigh, "Fine, I guess that's enough for me then. But I will call in my one free hex if he ever hurts you." He said.

Olivia gave him a wide grin, and it took effort to fight against his own. He pulled out a box and handed it to her. She took it and opened up the gift.

Olivia pulled out a Hufflepuff colored knitted scarf. In many spots the stitching was very loose and one end was wider than the other.

"Your other one has paint all over it, I made you a new one

"Your other one has paint all over it, I made you a new one." He said. She ran her fingers over the material, smiling at it. She couldn't believe it, that he took the time to make it for her. Just like how she had made him a scarf a few years ago.

"I love it, I'm sure it will keep me very warm when I'm watching Slytherin get crushed at quidditch this year." She teased. He scoffed again. "Really though, it's great. Thank you." Olivia said giving him a soft smile.

He nodded his head and looked down. She could see the corner of his mouth twitch up for a spilt second. He picked up the tin of gingersnaps, "Minerva will probably try to steal these from me." He said.

"Tell her that she's got some coming here then." Olivia said.

They chatted for a little bit longer then Olivia called Charlie up to say goodbye. She hugged her dad goodbye, "Be safe please."

"I will," he said. Charlie held out his hand to shake. "You, take care of her." He said sharply, but he shook Charlie's hand.

"Of course." He said to the Snape. Once he was out the door, Charlie heaved a sigh of relief. "I was sure he was gonna hex me."

Olivia patted his cheek, "Oh, dear, haven't you realized, Snapes don't attack like others. We wait until the person least expects it." She said with a evil grin.

Christmas came and went. Sirius slowly began loosing his cheerfulness and became grumpier by the day, as their departure for school neared. Olivia tried to get him to stop locking himself up in Buckbeaks room, but nothing helped.

She tried to reassure him that after this term she was out of school and they would spend more time together. Going as far as to offering to get tattoos together, but it didn't help.