She racked her brain again. What else did she do?

She remembered getting tipsy. Haewon instructed the boys to clean up the coffee table and Haewon kept the leftover food in the fridge. They all went home after that and she went to sleep.

Was that all?

Sunhee looked at the big box with a ribbon on the coffee table.

Yes.

Hoseok came much later with that huge box as a housewarming gift. Then she blacked out - or she hoped she did because she couldn't recall what happened after. She hoped she didn't do anything stupid or something that she would be embarrassed by. Haewon's words came to her mind. She could do and say outlandish things when she was wasted.

"I thought you were still supposed to be in Taipei. Your flight was scheduled for today," said Sunhee. Her mind was still foggy but she still remembers that. She was looking forward to his return.

"I took an early one to surprise you," he answered sleepily. "Are you always this chatty early in the morning?" he asked, his eyes still closed. He looked at the clock on the wall, the LED number showed it was 3 a.m. "I forgot. You start working around this hour."

"I'm this chatty, only when I suddenly find someone else with me in my bed and I didn't recall how that happened," burst Sunhee.

Hoseok's eyes opened straight away. "Does that always happen?"

"Only with Haewon-eonnie," Sunhee stiffened. "I'm not easy. I don't get drunk and bring strangers home to my bed if that is what you're implying," Sunhee huffed, offended by the question.

"That's not what I meant. Sorry if you felt that way," he quickly apologised and grasped her hand.

"I won't freak out that much if this is a normal occurrence," she added. "How about you? Ever woke up to find someone else in your bed?"

"Quite frequent," he answered.

"What?!" exclaimed Sunhee.

"It was either Taehyung, depending on what he watched that night or Jungkook. Most of the time, Jungkook took over my bed or Jimin's whichever he fancies at that time. He didn't want to climb on his bed when he's sleepy."

"How about random strangers?"

"Never."

"Good," said Sunhee, putting her palm to her head, willing herself to think back on what else happened.

"Come back here," he said as he took her free hand and placed it around him.

Then Sunhee froze. She realized he was shirtless and his pants were still on.

"Babe?" she started worriedly.

"Yes?" Hoseok just hummed his answer, closing his eyes again. He was still really sleepy.

"Did anything else happen last night?" she asked curiously. They didn't have sex, did they? She didn't voice that one out. It would be disappointing if they did and she didn't even remember anything about it.

"We just slept. You were very drunk," he mumbled.

"Oh," she replied, relieved that she didn't do anything that she would regret later.

"I would prefer you lucid for our first time," he added as if he could read her mind.

Blood rushed to Sunhee's face when he said that. It was good that it was dark. Another fragment of memory arose. She finally knew why Hoseok was shirtless and in bed with her.