Abhi reached the room and he opens the Door....He went inside and locks the Door...Train journey Sucked all his damn energy...He removes his shirt as he throws aside....He falls on the bed....He feels someone sleeping in the bed... Before he could move out of the bed...

The person surrounds her Hand around his neck Hugging him close to her...With the Single touch Abhi realised that it's his Pragya....He adjusted the light and looks at Her adorable face ..She looks goddess to his eyes ...

It's been two damn weeks he had seen her this much close....His Lips curved into a beautiful smile as His eyes starts to fill up with tears...He Gulps Seeing her sleeping in such a little clothes...She is sleeping in Her White slip with White shorts... Her White creamy skin turned him on...He couldn't able to control himself..

Its been Two weeks he had touched or kissed Her....He leans towards her... Her breath starts to feel against his face....She turns a little more towards his side..He gulps Seeing her cleavage...He closes his eyes with Her Hazy State...

Abhi starts to carress Her cheeks...She slowly opens her eyes....

"Abhoo!! You're back??" She tells Dreamingly...

She is Dreaming about Him...He feels so happy Hearing His Pet name from Her mouth after days...

"Abhoo why did you left me?? You promised me that you'll be with me na!! Then why did you left me... I can't able to live a life without you Abhoo..I miss you so much...I love you Jaan!!" She said as she hugs him tightly....Even he is in his bare Body..She traced His Chest...Then she slept Hugging him tightly...Abhi felt so happy..He is determined that he will convince his Fuggi anyhow..This distance is killing both of them...

"Tanu Bitch!! I'm not gonna spare you for separating me and My Pragya" Abhi vows....He too drifted to sleep hugging Her...

Next Morning...Sun shamelessly peeps Inside Pragya's Room....She frowns and she digs her face into Her warm comfort pillow....She can able to feel his Hot breath Tickling Her skin like those lovable days...That's when the reality striked her...She opens Her eyes and she Shocked to see she is sleeping with Abhi...She frowns seeing him...

She about to push him but she couldn't after seeing His Baby face which is Her weakness...She about to touch his Face but she remembered those fights...She pushed him harshly...He too woke with the sudden push...

"Baby!!" Abhi smiled seeing Her...

"HOW DARE YOU TO ENTER INSIDE MY ROOM!! AND WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING IN MY BED!!" she shouts at Him...

"King asked me to sleep in this Room.. I never know this is Your Room!!" He tries to reason her...

"Fuck!!" She shouts at Him...His Eyes roams on her from top to bottom... She flushed with the Red shade when she feels his eyes on her..Even she couldn't help but stare at his well-built Body...She looks around and picks the t-shirt and she wore it...Abhi Chuckles Seeing her wearing his Shirt which he removed last night...

"Like Always you look divine in My shirt!!" Abhi tells her adding fuel...Just then she realised that she is wearing his shirt....She removes the shirt that she is wearing...He enjoys the free show...She throws the shirt right on his face...

"GOT YOUR SHIRT RIGHT..NOW GET LOST FROM HERE!!!" She shouts at Him...

"But where will I go??" He asked keeping his face sad...

"Wherever you want!!! And this is my room damn it..Get Lost!!" She shouts at him furiously...

He bents down and takes his shirt as he starts to wearing His Shirt..She looks away feeling Distracted seeing his bare Body...